This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Should i really be worried about my game yet?

• Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Working hard on my game. Fixed two leaks this month.

1) HU pot unraised preflop. OOP alwayz bet, and in position if checked to alwayz bet. Somehow i missed this first time i read and summarised the article concerning this.

2)Firing alot more turns attacking players based on their WTSD%

This month i have played the following game (FR) :

Hands : 37 872
      VPIP : 11.84
      PFR : 9.74
      TAF : 3.52
      WTSD% : 25%

Ok so i am happy as a guy learning the game can be with all the stats except my WTSD%. I really dunno how to get this up around 33%. Also do i have the right idea for a target for this number ?

Ok now the pain ->

Ok so i am still very motivated, just feeling a little dissapointed with my results. Is my results very typical of a FL grinder or is it a sign of a definite seriosuly flawed game ?

Would you guys mind if i made another 4 table 20min vid (this time with sound) for some evaluation?

Am posting hands.

All input/advice/slap behind the head etc is appreciated :)
  • 2 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Evilpopcorn,

youplay 0,5/1$ right? 150BB (at 55k) in such s short time is not normal for FR and looks like tilt to me.
      You might review some hands around that time.

25% is really low but can be still because of a downswing. But I think you fold to often the best hand.
      You should post hands where you made tough folds.
      Maybe it's worth to switch to a tracked site and reread some strategy articles as well.

I don't mind reviewing another video so post it. :)
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Hi Evilpopcorn,

youplay 0,5/1$ right? 150BB (at 55k) in such s short time is not normal for FR and looks like tilt to me.
      You might review some hands around that time.

25% is really low but can be still because of a downswing. But I think you fold to often the best hand.
      You should post hands where you made tough folds.
      Maybe it's worth to switch to a tracked site and reread some strategy articles as well.

I don't mind reviewing another video so post it. :)
      Hmmmm Tilt maybe but unlikely i feel. I dont tilt easily. I maybe make a few spewy bets/calls in a session when i lose concentration a bit.

I suspect that 150BB was when i was experimenting with getting more aggressive on turn. Was kinda a bit mindless aggression, but have now toned it down and found a nice balance.

Will get a vid out prob end of next week. Hopefully u can see some pots that i am not getting to showdown when i should and then just any other less than optimal lines.