Should i really be worried about my game yet?

• Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Working hard on my game. Fixed two leaks this month.

1) HU pot unraised preflop. OOP alwayz bet, and in position if checked to alwayz bet. Somehow i missed this first time i read and summarised the article concerning this.

2)Firing alot more turns attacking players based on their WTSD%

This month i have played the following game (FR) :

Hands : 37 872
      VPIP : 11.84
      PFR : 9.74
      TAF : 3.52
      WTSD% : 25%

Ok so i am happy as a guy learning the game can be with all the stats except my WTSD%. I really dunno how to get this up around 33%. Also do i have the right idea for a target for this number ?

Ok now the pain ->

Ok so i am still very motivated, just feeling a little dissapointed with my results. Is my results very typical of a FL grinder or is it a sign of a definite seriosuly flawed game ?

Would you guys mind if i made another 4 table 20min vid (this time with sound) for some evaluation?

Am posting hands.

All input/advice/slap behind the head etc is appreciated :)
  • 2 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Evilpopcorn,

youplay 0,5/1$ right? 150BB (at 55k) in such s short time is not normal for FR and looks like tilt to me.
      You might review some hands around that time.

25% is really low but can be still because of a downswing. But I think you fold to often the best hand.
      You should post hands where you made tough folds.
      Maybe it's worth to switch to a tracked site and reread some strategy articles as well.

I don't mind reviewing another video so post it. :)
    • Evilpopcorn
      Evilpopcorn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Hi Evilpopcorn,

youplay 0,5/1$ right? 150BB (at 55k) in such s short time is not normal for FR and looks like tilt to me.
      You might review some hands around that time.

25% is really low but can be still because of a downswing. But I think you fold to often the best hand.
      You should post hands where you made tough folds.
      Maybe it's worth to switch to a tracked site and reread some strategy articles as well.

I don't mind reviewing another video so post it. :)
      Hmmmm Tilt maybe but unlikely i feel. I dont tilt easily. I maybe make a few spewy bets/calls in a session when i lose concentration a bit.

I suspect that 150BB was when i was experimenting with getting more aggressive on turn. Was kinda a bit mindless aggression, but have now toned it down and found a nice balance.

Will get a vid out prob end of next week. Hopefully u can see some pots that i am not getting to showdown when i should and then just any other less than optimal lines.