Unibet first deposit

• Phenomenomzor
      Phenomenomzor
      Bronze
      Hey,

I recently deposited to Unibet but it seems like I didnt get any first deposit bonus even though I opted in for some bonus when registering. I contacted their support but didnt really get much out of him. He convinced me that I have some kind of 1k€ promotion, which you cant see as a bonus but it releases in 100€ / 7k points. I was wondering, did this happen to any other player? You cant see this bonus in your bonus page, but you still get money for every 7k points..

Another question is about 30% rakeback offer. As a pokerstrategist, do I get my tier upped to platinum for life? Like in 24h poker? Or does it work some other way?
  • 1 reply
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Phenomenomzor

I had a problem with my FDB as well and I contacted them and I was able to see it after that. As long as you're getting money it's nice, but without seeing it you never know. Maybe e-mail them and put some screenshots in there?

Yes your tier should be upped to platinum for life. It can take a couple of days to do this though. You'll get 30% RB that will be added to your balance every monday.

Best regards

RasTweet