*I have a fetish for money. HU Hypers @ $15s & $30s!*

• cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Hola.

24 years old from Singapore who has a full time job and hates donks and regs alike. But I love money so well nothing much I can do, I just have to bash these guys up.

God-like graph at $7s before coaching
      [SPOILER][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/SPOILER]

$7s after coaching
      [SPOILER][/URL]Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.com]ImageShack.com[/SPOILER]

$15s now

So recently, in order to steal more money from my opponents, I've been thinking of a strategy.

1) Troll
      2) Thrash-talk
      3) Tilt my opponents

I play a lot of $3.50s on my mobile while traveling to & fro from work. This strategy works wonders. I've won several BIs by just using these methods to get my opponents to rematch me. Right now, I am expanding my international vocabulary to suit the different nationalities of my opponents and curse them in their own language.

I have motivation and mental issues which prevent me from putting in volume. I have 2 main goals for the rest of October.

1) 1k games - 399 as of now (obviously low volume as usual)
      2) 3% ROI Adjusted - Irony got to me that I got myself tilted in last 200 games. I will be happy to have this % from now till the end of month as I get back to the grind.

I'm gonna ship $5 to 3 random people who post here if I fail even just one of this goal. Please don't embarrass me and not post.

I love prop bets, so if any of you has suggestions to do a prop bet please let me know :D
  • 19 replies
    • iceteapeche
      iceteapeche
      Bronze
      Very nice graphs, after coaching:) Where did you get coaching and how much coaching did you have? significant difference between the before and after graphs:D

GL!
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      IN FOR THE FREE 5$
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      glgl. hope to see a Singaporean make it really big in poker :D
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iceteapeche
      Very nice graphs, after coaching:) Where did you get coaching and how much coaching did you have? significant difference between the before and after graphs:D

GL!
      Doing the same with my phone, but can`t get rid from adverts on teurnaments (can`t find an option to disable them) One more non option makes me nervous - when tournament finishes later on playing next one there appears info message on top of my game "tournament closed" hate all this, but still playing from my samsung s4 while away from pc.
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      iceteapeche - my coach is the one who posted below you :s_cool: I've gone through 9 sessions with him so far. He is :f_thumbsup:

zilltine - as payment for all our coachings so far??

tommygecko - it could be you? Haha. Propbet, who can make the first $10k? Lol.

AlvisR - I do receive the pop-up "tournament closed" once in a blue moon but I just move on with it. I'm using iphone4s though. It's good to play $3.50s, +ev and earn some spare change :D

So tonight, I'm at my gf's place and decided I'm not gonna be focused enough for $15s. I loaded up $3.50s and started implementing my 3-pronged 'T' strategy vs a Russian. It started with a troll, and then I began to thrash-talk. And eventually tilted him by making him call my open shove with 86s 12bbs.

His PoV

The strategy was working wonderfully. But I shot myself in the foot with my last sentence just before our last hand.

Me: pls don't be too prideful, just decline if you can't beat me.

And there he goes.. Deliberated for about 10s in the rematch window and declined. My strategy is too exploitable, I need to refine it further.
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Ye when i used iphone 4s i could block all tournament popups as well. But on samsung cant find such an option which is weird imho. Probably will start trash talking against fishes
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i like your style :D

not sure if that's what you've been doing, but i think you should make fish feel comfortable and only trash talk regs, unless the fish trash talks himself (which means he likes it) :f_biggrin:
      fish are in for the funzies, regs can be involved in ego wars though :f_p:
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      If u put in volume you can earn $10k already. I still needa move up :D
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Tomaloc - the issue fish is they rematch when they win, but decline when they lose. so I need to find another way to make them stay :D

Sadly, I've been stolen more money than I've been stealing from my opponent these few days.

Seems like you people may actually receive an early Christmas prezzie of a whopping 5 bucks from me. 1k Oct games shouldn't be an issue, but the ev roi definitely is.

I definitely need to up my game. I'm sticking to my philosophy and 3 "T" strategy. I need to find someone to set up a heist very soon. :pokerface:
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      I prefer seeing your ev line going up, but i will accept free monies :p How is work? any chance of getting looser shift in close future?
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      I will come on Skype tonight to speak to you. Work timings are constantly shifting so it's hard to get into a routine.

I need more money.
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze

FML. Why did I even start this $5 giveaway.

1) Volume goal: BIG FAIL
      2) EV ROI at 3%: BIG FAIL

Can't be half-arsed to post my graphs. The first 3 who posted wins $5.

iceteapeche
      zilltine
      tommygecko

Please ship me your PS nick or add me on comm tool I will ship you the $5. There goes my 1BI. I feel like I've been robbed! It is so massively +EV to bet against me.

May all regs crash and donks burn.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      i dont think you have a fetish for money when you are giving it away for free.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      who was your coach? thats a massive improvement on your graphs
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      i dont think you have a fetish for money when you are giving it away for free.
      That's why I say I have my own strategy. 3bai w 72o v minR & then lure my opponents into a false sense of security. It is the same here. Giving 1BI away is for the big picture & greater good. Every reader is my potential opponent.

Originally posted by Phgrinder
      who was your coach? thats a massive improvement on your graphs
      Thanks! My coach is zilltine, he's teaching me all the wrong things tsk tsk.
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      I just played a game and this guy doubled up 5x when he had 10 chips left and it is the first time I see my graph having >100% roi adjusted. Never knew this was possible. Noob playing the game here.

So a few days ago I had a session with zilltine and he suggested for me to move up to 30s. My results at $15s actually ain't good and I'm not feeling too confident.

But I have 80BI, so I will take a 30BI shot at it and we will see how it goes. Cross fingers I run well and am able to add a buffer to stay at the 30s & then crush it. I need to run like a lucky mad donkey. Or either that, a mad lucky crushing reg. Gogo.

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      GL at 30s, cya at the tables :f_cool:
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cheekopeh

So a few days ago I had a session with zilltine and he suggested for me to move up to 30s. My results at $15s actually ain't good and I'm not feeling too confident.
      You have 4,56% ev roi at 15s.
      You are better than 90% 30s regs.
      You are rolled for 30s.
      WHY U NO CONFIDENT? :f_confused: :f_confused:
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze

I made it to 100 games w/o dropping down to $15s!

It sucks when I run bad AND play bad at the same time. I'm playing much more passive and giving the players there too much respect. The problem is the monetary value affects very much my play. Never lost $600 in such a short time ever, although it's only 20 freaking BI.

Getting it in dominated & facing big pairs don't help either (maybe it's selective memory). Either way, I'm sure my mental game needs work. Just got to work harder.

On the bright side, I managed to make a few regs tilt by playing donkey poker :f_biggrin: