turn c bet

• prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      My flop c bet is 67%, my turn cbet is 36% and my river cbet is 68%

I guess I don't cbet enough on the turn. So perhaps I need to cbet some one gappers or some overcards on the turn against opponents who like to call the flop cbet?
  • 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      When I see your stats, it says to me that you cbet quite a bit, I still think you get even higher than that, maybe 75%, then on the turn, you continue with almost always value/semi-bluffing hand(you give up on your bluffs) and on and that follows up on the riv.

Those type of questions however, if you cbet enough or not really depends on so many things.

You need to be able to hand read and adjust well according to your opponents.

Double barrel/tripple barreling is a very profitable part of your game as long as do it vs the right opponent on the right boards.

It's a huge topic, so I can't really tell you all the possible scenarios when to double barrel or not.

Best is to post hands in the hand evaluation forum for every hand that you have doubts and this is how you build up your general knowledge.
    • prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Silver
      Ok thanks, will do so :)