No PS points since the 12th

• 11 replies
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I agree... been waiting eagerly as I am sure I am gold status by now....

I want my new articles dammit!
    • travisready
      travisready
      Bronze
      Sept 24th now and no points since the 12th either.....everyone having the same problem?
    • kenttheman
      kenttheman
      Bronze
      yep.

Have the most of my TAF players on titan as well.. no update, no money.

How can they pay rakeback, if they dont know what points i have earned
    • TobiasK1985
      TobiasK1985
      Bronze
      Hi , in the german forum there are already more than 450 posts about this topic..

As far as I know Titan said several times (3) that they work at this problem...
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Same problem here i have serious thoughts about switching site to play on but don't know wich site i should chose have PS account att Titan and Mansion.
    • Kraelog
      Kraelog
      Bronze
      Go Full Tilt, nice rakeback and a 600$ deposit bonus. Once i get my Titanium status i'm gone forever from Titan. Waay to few tables, freezes up every week, sucky support and no damn PS points.
    • jhunnius
      jhunnius
      Bronze
      Yep, same here.

I'm just a casual player right now. Still I would be at least halfway to silver, and it would help a great deal to know where exactly I stand.

I'd love to read about ICM calculation and try to play more if needed for bing able to read silver articles.

Unfortunately I already have a PartyPoker account which isn't tracked here, and the Titan account doesn't get the SP updated.

I don't really want to open a third account just yet, but I guess I have to.

What do you people think about PokerStars? I had major problems tranferring money to a FullTilt account I once created. It just wouldn't work with my VISA.

Cheers, Jan.
    • Kraelog
      Kraelog
      Bronze
      PS is awesome if you play alot and/or High lvl. The bonusses only get good when you reach the higher VIP levels.
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kraelog
      Go Full Tilt, nice rakeback and a 600$ deposit bonus. Once i get my Titanium status i'm gone forever from Titan. Waay to few tables, freezes up every week, sucky support and no damn PS points.
      I would love to go to full tillt but i have an account there wich aren't connected to PS unfortually.
    • JackobFish
      JackobFish
      Bronze
      I want my PS ... need gold
    • kenttheman
      kenttheman
      Bronze
      Most my TAF money comes from titan. Simply because it was the only site possible, if one are registered at a lot of pokersites.

I do not care whay you say about other pokersites. For me titan works fine. The support are faster than most other pokersites i have played at. The only thing that are missing are the update of PS points. Dont know why, but it is only for the last month or so there has been a problem.

But i am still waiting for my TAF money, and they wont come before titan updates PS points.