RedStarUltras 18 man turbo and MTT blog

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      My 3rd or 4th blog,not really sure!!!Hopefully my last!

I am RedStarUltras,from Podgorica,Montenegro.I am 24 years old,work as a waiter in my spear time.

I am playing poker for about 5 years now,and in last few months i decided to try to finally make some serious money.This blog have a purpose to help me in that.
      Previously i had some successes,mostly in MTTs,but never tried to use that money as a foundation for further improvement of my game.So i lost or withdrawed that money.This is probably story of most poker grinders.

So,what was i doing in last few months?
      Last summer i worked in Budva as a waiter,and earned some money.Was thinking to deposit around 1000E,and try to build bankroll higher.But then i realised that before i also had that bankroll couple of times,and in the end i went broke.My final decision was to deposit only 20E and from that to build my bankroll.For now i am doing well,and after around month later(today) i have around 300E.

What games do i play?

I started with 1.5$ 6-max turbo SNG,and right now i am on 7s.Doing pretty well on 7s,but i feel that i need "something" to be better on this level.Currently rewieving my game in order to find major leaks.So,any tips from you guys would be great.

Also i play MTTs,and i love them.Several months passed since i had some major succes in MTT,but it s only matter of time when i am gonna hit jack pot :D .Few days ago i was doing great in big 11.I was one of the best in tournament of 300 players left.In 5am i woke up,saw turned computer on in front of me,and poker stars lobby.I realized that i fell asleep and blinded out.F*********ck.But ok,i was 70$ up.

Would like to post some graph but i can t.Yesterday i installed PokerTracker and somehow i managed to loose all my hand history,damn.Now i have only around last 30 SNGs in my HH.

I play on Poker Stars.Right now i am on half way to become gold VIP.I will need to increase my volume if i want to become gold too.Till now i played around 30-40 games per day,and i will try to increase that number to at least 100.

Ok that s all for now,i will try to regulary update my blog.See ya

• 10 replies
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Hi all.I didn t played to much in last 4-5 days.Maybe 20 games average per day.Mostly because i played many MTTs and had no time for SNGs.

Anyway,i am not really happy with my game,i am doing something wrong.I am around break even right now after around 500 games.Really had no time to review my game a lot.But will have to do that sooner or later.

That s all for now.Here s graph and some stats.

[img][IMG]https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6290/o4zp.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • nmilan84
      nmilan84
      Silver
      Go RedStar fan!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed, crush those SnGs, and make some $$$ on MTTs... :s_cool:

Since I am a cash player, only places we'll be seeing each other are Marakana and Arena :coolface:

GL @ the tables
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Thanks m8.Great to see feedback from fellow Red Star fan.As u said see you at Marakana. :s_thumbsup:
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Hi to all.These days were turbulent.Situation is not really bright.After 7 days of playing 7s i was going down and down.So i decided to drop down to 3.5s in order to regain some bankroll and confidence and to strike again.I think that i played pretty well on 7s but got really unlucky,which you will see on graph that i will post.
      I am sure that i can beat 7s easily,because there is still plenty of fish,and most of regs are not that good.

But for now i ll stick to 3.5s,and after some time atack 7s again.

Thing that i must work on a lot is my heads up play.That s my biggest leak i assume.When i get ITM i don t have much patience to play my A game,so i gamble a bit.Must work on this.

Some tips of you guys would be much appricieted.

This is graph for 7s,and second one is for chips won,and EV.You see that right now i am running 35 000 chips under EV which is around 12 BI.That s why i moved to 3.5s.

[img][IMG]https://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9962/yhj5.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

[img][IMG]https://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9660/1q58.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Here s the graph for 3.5s

[img][IMG]https://img607.imageshack.us/img607/6692/o2h1.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

See you soon with new update.GL at the tables
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I am feeling bored right now,so i decided to update my blog.A lot of stuff happened since last update.

Those 6 max turbos almost crushed me.I felt like i am playing good but there was not result.However i eventualy stoped to play them.After this my BR was devastated.

This is graph for all 6 max SNGs

[img][IMG]https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5193/89nd.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I was thinking what to play next.Maybe just MTTs.But that require much time,which i mostly don t have.I was reading some blogs on PokerStrategy and saw LessThanThrees blog.That blog was the reason why i started to play SNGs few years ago.And yes i decided to play 9max turbo SNGs.

I played these few days,but without some result.Brake even.I was so pissed off...

[img][IMG]https://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5572/cnum.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

In a meanwhile i played some MTTs too.Several ITMs,and one deeprun on Big 33 for around 350$...After this i withdrawed 200$,because i wasn t confident about my game and didn t want to lose these $$$...

Last several days i am playing 18 man turbos and doing well here.Despite some horrible bad beats and coolers in crucial moments of SNGs i made some nice results.

Here is the graph for 18 man turbo.Mostly 3.5s but there is few 1.5s and 7s.

[img][IMG]https://img713.imageshack.us/img713/174/96x7.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Any advice on 18 man games would be nice....See ya...
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      way that you approach poker sounds like total chaos.

1) if you are serious about playing sngs stick to at least 100BI BRM
      2) dont switch games all the time, u will learn way more by playing one game
      3) why the fuck are you playing 11$ and 33$ mtts? O_o
      4) dont judge your results after couple hundred games, you need way more than that. i suggest you to play 3.5s (if you actually can afford it?) and get at least 5k game sample, then check your results and start thinking about other limits if u manage to beat this one.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      way that you approach poker sounds like total chaos.

1) if you are serious about playing sngs stick to at least 100BI BRM
      2) dont switch games all the time, u will learn way more by playing one game
      3) why the fuck are you playing 11$ and 33$ mtts? O_o
      4) dont judge your results after couple hundred games, you need way more than that. i suggest you to play 3.5s (if you actually can afford it?) and get at least 5k game sample, then check your results and start thinking about other limits if u manage to beat this one.
      Yes it is some kind of chaos :s_biggrin:

1) i am serious about playing SNGs,and my BRM rule now is 50BI,and yeah i should increase that

2)Thats true,but i played 6 max turbos for a year long,without some major succes so i decided to swich to another format

3)Hahahahahhaaha i love this comment.I don t directly buy in for these bigger tournaments,i play hyper turbo MTT sattelites.

4)I agree
    • FCRSsever
      FCRSsever
      Bronze
      Go Red Star ! Kick some asses on the tables as we will tonight in Pionir hall !!!
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      oh yeah man we are going to kick their asses tonight......Red Star Forever

Are there fans like these anywhere in the universe?
    • nmilan84
      nmilan84
      Silver
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      oh yeah man we are going to kick their asses tonight......Red Star Forever

Are there fans like these anywhere in the universe?
      +1 :f_biggrin: