This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

500NL Zoom - 100k hands - Rail Thread

• LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      People who say EV line doesn't matter run above ev :P
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      It's almost like how the people with no money say...

"money doesn't buy you happiness..." ? haha...

Yeah, I still sit down at the table thinking that I will crush. So that's great right? ;)

I always look at EV to measure how I play. I'd rather run below EV like this month where my EV winrate is like 12-13bb and I'm only winning 1bb. I know I'm playing very well and can expect to be a winner @ those stakes than to have a winrate of 7bb and EV of only 1bb because you're not sure if you can actually win or not...

Anyway, still crushing the EV line! ;)

GL to me the 93% of the way left!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I believe in you:)
    • DoubleStandard
      DoubleStandard
      Gold
      Different posts brought me here, I feel sorry for the gap between your actual winnings and the EV-Line ;(
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I recently talked to a coach here on PS.com...

I told him that this year alone I'm almost 40bi below EV... And he laughed at me...

He told me he was 120BI below EV... He thought I was joking but I told him that this wasn't even close to my run last year... So all together I'm almost 240BI below EV in 1 2/3 years... :) And I'm playing better than ever before, so it can only go up from here!!! ;)
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Your mindset is very impressive. If I was 240BI below EV I would be shouting "omgrigged!!!!!" from the rooftops long ago. :f_biggrin:
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I'm in the process of moving and if anything is more annoying is that they said the Internet won't be setup until a few weeks...

*blows up*

In the meantime I will be coaching at the local McDonalds and throwing in some small sessions there as well...

I'll try to get back on track after when the internet comes and everything is setup properly...

Until then,
      Grind Hard!

BrokeSoBroke
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke
      I'm in the process of moving and if anything is more annoying is that they said the Internet won't be setup until a few weeks...

*blows up*

In the meantime I will be coaching at the local McDonalds and throwing in some small sessions there as well...

I'll try to get back on track after when the internet comes and everything is setup properly...

Until then,
      Grind Hard!

BrokeSoBroke
      McDonalds Internet didn't let me play.. Maybe just in Austria... :(
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      McDonalds LOL!
    • rubberduckie000
      rubberduckie000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      McDonalds LOL!
      +1

What an epic idea never thought of doing that before haha!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      maybe use some vpn when using public wifi for safety. Tho I'm not sure what stance stars has on vpn usage
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this bsb... But:

McDonald's to stop serving Heinz ketchup

Maybe its time to look for a new place to coach/grind.

Gl with the stake!
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Local McDonalds is giving away free coffee as well.

WIN WIN WIN situation. :D

I have a very nice setup from my new place... Grind station right outside the Master Bedroom... Can't wait to start SNE grind! ;)
    • VaskataBuci
      VaskataBuci
      Bronze
      Local McDonalds is giving away free coffee as well.

WIN WIN WIN situation. :D

Why do you need a house then :D
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Oh, so we won't hear any updates from you until a month later? :(
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Don't worry. I can update you everyday but I'd prefer not grinding in public locations. There's no point in updating everyday I'll update at every 10k hands as promised but I've been very busy with packing and moving.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Don't worry. I can update you everyday but I'd prefer not grinding in public locations. ...
      wp IMO
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      I see that you are back to nl500. GJ! :D
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Things don't seem to be getting better but the don't seem to be getting worst. :) Yeah, I'm back at 500NL! Boy people are so bad. I'll update here once every 10k hands or so. It's pointless uploading this graph every few K hands...

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Skype or through Pokerstrategy.com...

Have a great grind!
    • Nejc351
      Nejc351
      Bronze
      Im following you're progres, very nice thread and your explanations. Its realy realy nice to hear that ppl on nl500 zoom are so bad :) Well not a nice graph, but still nice to see how can "reality" kick in even if youre good/play correct. Im always belov EV on avrage but i got used to it somehow :D Most ppl post only "run good" graphs :) You must have a very good mindset :) And i love your red line tho :D

Do you run bad just after u get it in (ev diff). Or are all the boards/runouts somehow bad for your hand at that moment. Worst turn in deck and then even worst river :D this usualy happes to me, sick setups, i play nl10, but when i try nl25 graph is like yours everytime i try :P then i move down again :P