Pt4 Condition Expression for Sample Size

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      In

Configure -> Statistics

I saw the colour ranges you can add to a specific stat in the hud (I am aware you can do this in the HUD editor also, and I have made colour ranges for my hud)

the example on the pt4 guide says go:

#3bet preflop# > 10

or something similar to this. Because I already know how to do colour ranges I don't wanna do this, what I would like to do though, is have it so that a stat is black (and therefore invisible since my background colour hud is black) until it is over a certain sample size, not over a certain value.

Is this possible, and if so what code would I use? Sorry if this is clearly stated on the pt4 site somewhere, I did look myself first but couldn't find anything.

Example of what I am wanting:

#3bet preflop# > 10 opportunities

or

#3bet preflop# AND hands > 50

except with correct code not donkey code that I used above :f_biggrin:
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      1) This is performed in the Configure Stats window, not the HUD Profile Editor.

2) Find the stat definition, then determine the opportunity column. For example with 3Bet Preflop the opportunity column is in bold for this stat definition: (cnt_p_3bet / cnt_p_3bet_opp) * 100

3) Now click on the Color button in the Stat Editor to open to Color Condition Expression, add a New color option, and type in the expression which in this case is cnt_p_3bet_opp<10. Notice we are using the Less than sign, this is because the color will be set to black by default, and then in the HUD you need to color the stat to white or an equivalent color that stands out.

4) This can either affect your stat at all times in all reports (tracker) or in all HUDs, or both. Select the relevant check box.

5) Click Save Color Condition, and then click apply to be sure this customization will take effect.