Sng traffic and profit

• 3 replies
    • Glopslart
      1] It's profitable if you are good at it and beat the rake. It's not my site, but Titan must have some kind of bonus system, so that part of the awful 20% rake should come back to you.

2] The question is always whether it is a useful deployment of your time, i.e. you need to ask yourself whether other game-types are more profitable or, indeed, whether you could earn more cash slinging burgers.

3] The i-poker full ring SNGs are 10-man, not 9.

4] I suspect the traffic is low because so many people prefer to play the jackpot SNGs, with the purely theoretical chance of claiming a large payout for winning several SNGs in succession.
    • Lazza61
      Hey felx24,

If you have a FDB, it makes it really easy to clear. I cleared my FDB by playing $1.20 and $2.40 PLO8 SnGs.

Also Titan will give you .50c for every 50 points paid weekly. The $2.40 earn 6.6 Titan points, so for every 8 games you play ($3.20 rake) you'll receive .50c for RB of about 15%.

This applies to Bronze and Bronze+ players. If you achieve higher status you can earn higher RB or special offers in the VIP store.

Thanks guys, some good advice there for you felx24 :)