Pokertracker 4 SB and CO hands are not shown in the HUD

• Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I have just started to use pokertracker 4, and I am having some troubles with the HUD. In the database all hands are imported and displayed properly, however in the HUD the SB and CO positions are omitted from the display (the blinds position is showing just BB, and late positions shows BU's stats).
      Some of the overall values are right, however stat such as saw flop is not calculated correctly. I am using the pokertracker 4.10.4, and have imported most of the database from pokertracker 3. Can somebody help me ? I will try to post some screenshots. Never done it before, I'm not sure if they are gonna work.

• 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Moved to the poker tracker forum
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Your screen capture tells us a lot, thanks for posting it. Chances are the problem is with the custom HUD profile you are using. Am I correct to assume this was a PokerTracker 3 HUD profile that you converted? We suggest you switch to one of the default HUD profiles provided by PokerTracker 4 without any edits, you will most likely solve the problem by doing this.
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hey Pokertracker :)

Thank you for the reply. I have in fact posted a question into pokertracker forums, and got an answer from there. I have imported the HUD profile from pokertracker 3, and therefore it was not working properly on the PT4. So I just made a new one. Now it works perfectly.

Cheers,
      Johnis
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Johnis
      Hey Pokertracker :)

Thank you for the reply. I have in fact posted a question into pokertracker forums, and got an answer from there. I have imported the HUD profile from pokertracker 3, and therefore it was not working properly on the PT4. So I just made a new one. Now it works perfectly.

Cheers,
      Johnis
      We included HUD Profile conversion to address the needs of the hard core customizer, but in reality we find that most users are best served if they stick with our default PT4 HUD Profiles which are the best-in-class, or create their own PT4 HUD profile based on their old PT3 HUD profile rather than import. There are some stats whose names had changed and some stat properties that are much more advanced in PT4, making this the best choice when upgrading.