Can i do this?

• Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      I will be quick:I have cleaned my first deposit bonus at PokerStars.Now i want it again by making account for my best friend and play insted of him?

i am wrong or i think that PS changed 20vpp for 1$ cleared insted of 17vpp for 1$ that was earlier :s_confused:
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Saka000,

Creating two accounts is ILLEGAL and therefore is not allowed at PokerStars or any other poker room for that matter. I would suggest that you DO NOT proceed with this plan.

There are many poker rooms with great first deposit bonuses out there so why not take a look into that ;)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      But he will make acc and everything,i will play insted of him,still no?
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      And in other hand how they can know is he playing or someone else :s_confused:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I am pretty sure they would be able to check out this kind of stuff very, very easily.

I am advising you not to do this as it breaks every rule in the book. If you choose to ignore my advice and get caught out then you have no one to blame but yourself.

Also, PokerStars reps read forums like ours on a daily basis so I'd be careful when posting these kind of intentions.

Please, don't do it - unless you wish to lose all accounts, funds and suffer a life time ban on their client all in the name of a $600 bonus.

EDIT: I am closing this thread now because I don't like hosting these kinds of discussions on the forum (one's which discuss violating terms and conditions of our partner rooms)

Gary.