starting on PLO2

• supdemn
      supdemn
      Bronze
      Hello!! my name is antonio and I´m mexican and am 25 years old, i am currently working and i used to play PLO a while ago but actually i was never a winning player; then tired of the variance left poker while i was finishing the university, then while working i had some time off that decided to take a shot once again on sits but didnt run pretty well and after some cashouts I left my bankroll on $18 dllrs recently, left poker for about one week and thought about it, and for the very last time i decided to take a shot on poker again :) and if am not successful, id forget about it and keep on with my life, now i feel much better started using hm which b4 i had it but i didnt feel pretty comfortable using it, my BR right now is $34.80, and i hope to update the blog on a regular basis to keep track of my progress, i will follow a 40 bi BRM and move back whenever i reach my stop loss, so lets see how it goes !!

graph so far..

• 2 replies
    • supdemn
      supdemn
      Bronze
      I played a lot of hands today, well at least from where i used to play, i want to keep this same volume everyday, lets see if a can keep going at this pace and now my bankroll is $55.82, but ev now is owing me a lot but i guess this is normal.
      today´s graph :f_biggrin:

• supdemn
      supdemn
      Bronze
      ive been playing lots of hands in one session but im still missing my goal of completing around 3 k hands per day, but so far i feel so good about my results if I keep like this, id be shooting plo5 in less than a week :f_biggrin: and i hope my results can keep the same at that level and so on.

bank $96.18

GO GO GO!!!