This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

starting on PLO2

• supdemn
      supdemn
      Gold
      Hello!! my name is antonio and I´m mexican and am 25 years old, i am currently working and i used to play PLO a while ago but actually i was never a winning player; then tired of the variance left poker while i was finishing the university, then while working i had some time off that decided to take a shot once again on sits but didnt run pretty well and after some cashouts I left my bankroll on $18 dllrs recently, left poker for about one week and thought about it, and for the very last time i decided to take a shot on poker again :) and if am not successful, id forget about it and keep on with my life, now i feel much better started using hm which b4 i had it but i didnt feel pretty comfortable using it, my BR right now is $34.80, and i hope to update the blog on a regular basis to keep track of my progress, i will follow a 40 bi BRM and move back whenever i reach my stop loss, so lets see how it goes !!

graph so far..

• 2 replies
    • supdemn
      supdemn
      Gold
      I played a lot of hands today, well at least from where i used to play, i want to keep this same volume everyday, lets see if a can keep going at this pace and now my bankroll is $55.82, but ev now is owing me a lot but i guess this is normal.
      today´s graph :f_biggrin:

• supdemn
      supdemn
      Gold
      ive been playing lots of hands in one session but im still missing my goal of completing around 3 k hands per day, but so far i feel so good about my results if I keep like this, id be shooting plo5 in less than a week :f_biggrin: and i hope my results can keep the same at that level and so on.

bank $96.18

GO GO GO!!!