This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ipoker Dons

• host85
      host85
      Bronze
      I start play on ipoker for a promotion of my affiliate and becouse i played dons on bwin.party and i had very good results i start to play same games - anyway jackpots and dons are the only sng that are running on ipoker .

Anyway - since i start play i have around 400 games and minus 30 buy ins ( on bwin i never had more than 10 buy ins on 500 games ).

But what i observed here that this software is tottaly weird becouse of :

- if you have aa , kk qq preflop and push with them against maniacs - you loose
      - if you push on flop with top pair , 2 pairs , set etc . they win with runner runner
      - if you push on turn with 95% -98% against same persons you loose on the river.

I dont think that i ve seen something like that in my life. Ok i am on downswing since i create my account but all "regulars" from 2.4 and 5.5 are in downswing ?

Is no one but absolutly no regular to have a decent graph ,at least to be breakeven .

Something is wrong with this software regarding Dons sngs ( probably cash is ok i dont know).

Is someone who play them and they are in same situation with me?

I know that they dont have lincesed ( theyr rng failed in some tests)- how do they operate on the market?
  • 1 reply