HM2 on PKR

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hello there,

I have recently started to play on PKR and the software (HM2) does not calculate my winnings/losses correct. I played 6 tourneys and won ~40 bucks but it still shows that I haven't won anything plus the one I finished 1st was still appearing in the table finder section (HM2 was prolly thinking it is still open). It also didn't count the bounty I won for the player K.O. (terminator tourneys).
      I checked the Site setup section to ensure that hands are imported correctly and they actually are. Where might be the problem?
  • 5 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      PKR doesn't write any info about tourney type, winnings, bounties etc. into the handhistory or summary files. So you have to edit this infos manually:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2082/Reports+%7B47%7D+Tournaments%7B47%7D+Tournament%7B47%7D+Tournament+Editor
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Originally posted by netsrak
      PKR doesn't write any info about tourney type, winnings, bounties etc. into the handhistory or summary files. So you have to edit this infos manually:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2082/Reports+%7B47%7D+Tournaments%7B47%7D+Tournament%7B47%7D+Tournament+Editor
      Well it is fortunate that I only played like 6 tourneys and not 20+ then it would be a disaster to try to remember everything...
      Does that mean that I have to open up this reports->tournaments and write down the results/buyin etc. every time I finish a tourney or so?
      Where is the point of the program if I do everything for it..
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Where is the point of the program if I do everything for it..

Here is the reason. HM2 guys do everything they can and of course they want to support everything possible also on PKR.

But it is technically impossible since PKR doesn't provide enough information in hand history files.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      I see,
      But howcome other platforms say sharkscope has a summary of my winnings even without having Hand history and HM2 doesnt?
      Can Poker tracker 2/3 track this info maybe?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I don't know if PT supports PKR at all. PKR is not listed on their website.

Sharkscope works on a completely different basis. They collect the data that is publicly accessible and they don't read Hand History files. There were several discussions around the topic how do they collect data, but i just cannot give you exact answer since i don't know.

Maybe they have an agreement with different websites and those provide them results over web services or they just "sniff" internet traffic and extract the data. So completely different approach. While HEM is focused on you with detail stats and results from HH, Sharkscope and similar are focused on mass traffic with limited information about individuals.

I don't know if my reply is the best but i tried :f_cool: