Leeds SNG/MTT info

• 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there hellokitty83,

I've moved your thread to the relevant board. Best of luck in Leeds :)

Gary.
    • tomsom87
      tomsom87
      Bronze
      Don't go to Elland Road.
    • Musher1993
      Musher1993
      Bronze
      Hey Kitty,
      Never been to Leeds yet myself but once a month on a saturday they have a £20 double chance with £2k added, its this saturday if you're there at the moment, if not i'll let you know how it is since i'm going this week.
      Other than that i'd say gala (might be called grosvenors westgate since they bought it) is the place to go in leeds from what i've heard.

Mark
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomsom87
      Don't go to Elland Road.

:D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Musher1993
      Hey Kitty,
      Never been to Leeds yet myself but once a month on a saturday they have a £20 double chance with £2k added, its this saturday if you're there at the moment, if not i'll let you know how it is since i'm going this week.
      Other than that i'd say gala (might be called grosvenors westgate since they bought it) is the place to go in leeds from what i've heard.

Mark

Thanks Mark :)
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Gala was always the better venue, some decent GTD tournaments and always 4 cash tables going. Not been to for a while though so best check online first. Grovesnor Merrion (think thats the name) is just a pretty poor place, no people and crappy tournament schedule.
    • hellokitty83
      hellokitty83
      Bronze
      thank you all for tips. Musher1993- sounds interesting :s_grin: i sent you friend request, please let me know if you enjoy the game. ship it, man. GL!!!
    • Musher1993
      Musher1993
      Bronze
      The game was pretty juicy, around 200 runners i believe not sure what the final prizepool was since i was busto just after the rebuy period ended :f_biggrin: Seems soft enough though
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomsom87
      Don't go to Elland Road.
      If you are living in Leeds and even a little bit interested in football you absolutely MUST go to Elland Road, the football isnt the best standard atm but one visit and you will be a Leeds fan forever, also if you get the chance to jump on the coach/train and get to an away day game, best fans in the country.

Cant help you with the games i only really go into Leeds for the footy but its not far for me to travel so let us know if you find some decent games