5Hrs in.

• Calturb
      Calturb
      Bronze
      Hey guys, it has been 5 hours since i recieved my first $50 deposit.
      So far my bankroll is at around $90 (placed in a tourney and rest from cash games.)
      I have accumulated i think 30 fpp's playing on FullTiltPoker.

So i need 85 fpp's to make myself $5 ??
      I even played through happy hour at double fpp's and only made 30 in 5 hours and am up $40 so my pot sizes wernt pittyfull.

If i play 5hours a day every single day for 120 days i will JUST clear the required amount of fpp's needed to make myself what? $50?
      I will not play 5hrs or more a day.
      And if i do not reach the required amount of FPP'S in 120days do you guys just take all of my profit?

Please enlighten me further into how this all works

Thankyou
      Daniel
  • 6 replies
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      nope they will just take away the 50$ starting capital...

But it's not that much...

But it's not 85 ftp's for 120 days lol... You only need 850 ftp's if I remember right to clear your bonus... So thats 5 hours for 10 days...

Not that much tbh :)

And great seeing your getting some profit...
      Goodluck and stick to brm ;)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      if you dont make the required FPP in the 120 days PS will only take back the $50 they gave you but any profit you made with that $50 is yours to keep.
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      if you are following PS articles, you are probably playing $0.05/$0.10.. on this limit the rake is small, and consequently low FPP..

but if you keep playing like this, $40/5hs :D you will play higher limits soon, and then acumulating more FPP.

dont worry about FPP.. keep focus on your game and everything will be ok! :)

good luck!

best regards
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Calturb,

First off welcome to the site :)

At Full Tilt we never retract the starting capital - no matter how many points you play so you can strike this fear out of your mind. You have 120 days to clear the bonus - meaning that if you don't clear the entire $50 in 120 days - then whatever is left of it - is no longer clearable. The $50 you started off with remain unaffected.

To the bonus itself - you need 835 Full Tilt Points to clear the entire bonus. This might seem like a lot now - but if you actually move up in limits over time - it is easily achievable.

Don't let yourself get suckered in by the necessity of playing to clear the bonus however. Your utmost priority should be to

#1) Adhere to BRM (if you are already $40 up this might be a very very important point since its hard to nearly double your BR in 5 hours without playing outside of BRM)

#2) Improve your game. In the beginning your main focus should be learning and improving. Read articles, get your hands evaluated and watch videos! If you play well and improve the money (and the bonuses) come from themselves.

All in all - good luck at the tables and welcome :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Calturb
      Calturb
      Bronze
      Thanks heaps guys i now understand.
      I was under the impression that unless i make the required FPP's you will take all the money ive made making yourselves a nice profit lol.

I have been playing and studying poker for just over 2 years now without sounding cocky what i have seen in the articles is all things i have already learnt.
      I do however still plan on going through them and freshining up on a couple things i think my game might need.

I started of playing a $1 + 25c, 45man tourney. played for 2 and a half hours as you do made the final table as chip leader, went completely card dead and lost alot of money with Pocket 2s as i was delt them without any luck 4 times in a row and thats not a lie.. lol
      Anyway finished up in 5th pretty dissapointed walked away with $2.70 lol for 2.5hours of grinding.

Decided to sit at a 5c 10c table and turned $4 into $15 in the first half an hour.

I understand thats not sticking to the BRM terms but it was where i found the most profit.

Thanks again guys, will keep you updated. :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      If the articles (or at least the basic / bronze ones) don't offer you a lot of new information - then at least be sure to check out coachings or videos :)

You can never learn enough in Poker - since the game is constantly evolving.

Best of luck on your progress as a player :)

Best regards
      SoyCD