About $2600 below EV.

• Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      Thought I was doing relatively well (compared to the field at the lower limits - $3,50-$7 and quite possible even at higher limits. (Have played regluarly $30 games)

Yet all I get is screwed in every way imaginable plus a few more.

Graph this month:

All time graph:

The graphs show all games, from HU, hyper turboes, 9max SNG'es, Fifty50'es and even a few MTTs.

I might be (in practice) a winning player considering the rakeback and bonuses, but is it NORMAL to be running like this for over 76000 tournaments?

Am tired of feeding a certain largest poker room in the World with rake when all I get is a big gayswing. Especially the last 30000 games, or so, with no hint of normalcy whatsoever.
  • 21 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well, you know, there's always someone running worse... there's this legendary 100nl+200nl graph :rolleyes: from a certain black member in here:

not that something like that has ever happened to me, or that it will make you feel any better ofc :f_biggrin:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      well, you know, there's always someone running worse... there's this legendary 100nl+200nl graph :rolleyes: from a certain black member in here:

not that something like that has ever happened to me, or that it will make you feel any better ofc :f_biggrin:
      Mr BrokeSoBroke getting more and more popular! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic

https://imageshack.us/a/img401/2793/resultscv.png

Wow this is trully a joke .
    • DoubleStandard
      DoubleStandard
      Bronze
      What limit is this graph from? Also for how long has it been going on like that, 2 months ? :o
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DoubleStandard
      What limit is this graph from? Also for how long has it been going on like that, 2 months ? :o
      I only know very few players who play +250,000 hands a month and only players on a very hard SNE grind would play that much. So without knowing BrokeSoBroke I would say it's somewhere between 6-12 months.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      I only know very few players who play +250,000 hands a month and only players on a very hard SNE grind would play that much. So without knowing BrokeSoBroke I would say it's somewhere between 6-12 months.
      Knowing BsB, I'd guess about 4 month
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      Knowing BsB, I'd guess about 4 month
      This. :f_biggrin:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke
      I recently talked to a coach here on PS.com...

I told him that this year alone I'm almost 40bi below EV... And he laughed at me...

He told me he was 120BI below EV... He thought I was joking but I told him that this wasn't even close to my run last year... So all together I'm almost 240BI below EV in 1 2/3 years... :) And I'm playing better than ever before, so it can only go up from here!!! ;)
      and still printing $$$, an example of true pro mindset for everyone
    • ForgottenPoker
      ForgottenPoker
      Bronze
      And I was crying for being bellow ev like 2000 big blinds over about 100k hands :)
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
      ah yes.. the EV line, i remember that. all but guaranteed to tilt.

its graphs like these that make me feel lucky im playing mixed games. when i ask fpdb to plot an EV line it basicly tells me to fuck off.

what use is that line when your analysing your game anyway? (serious question). how much is it helping you assess the quality of your decision making?
    • Wohmfg
      Wohmfg
      Silver
      Originally posted by badgerer
      ah yes.. the EV line, i remember that. all but guaranteed to tilt.

its graphs like these that make me feel lucky im playing mixed games. when i ask fpdb to plot an EV line it basicly tells me to fuck off.

what use is that line when your analysing your game anyway? (serious question). how much is it helping you assess the quality of your decision making?
      Well it gives some great, at-a-glance summary of one important part of your game. Of course it's not the whole picture, but if that line is going up then you're doing quite a lot right.

Especially for turbo tournament players.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      My graph is for a ca 2 year period.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      An insult to normalcy.

Graph today.

Am thinking of uninstalling this malware called Pokers***s.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold

/thread
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      I figure I could beat him at that were I to continue for much longer. :P

Suppose he too played at a certain poker room which had a certain type of celestial body in plural at the end of its name?
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      This is my graph "played at a certain poker room which had a certain type of celestial body in plural at the end of its name".

This one is for all the other rooms.

Enough with the jokerstars jokes already.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      This is my graph "played at a certain poker room which had a certain type of celestial body in plural at the end of its name".

PokerMoons?
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Originally posted by maheepsangari

PokerMoons?
      Never heard of it. Do they offer good rakeback via Pokerstrategy? :D
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Styr
      Am tired of feeding a certain largest poker room in the World with rake when all I get is a big gayswing.

HAHAHA :f_biggrin:

:f_love: