This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PokerStrategy.dk - translation

• thiaz
      thiaz
      Bronze
      Hi guys..

First of all, thanks for delivering such a great website! :) It is truly awesome and you really make sure that anyone has a chance to become great at poker.

My suggestions lies about you having any plans on translating your guides to danish?
      I see you have it in swedish, so i just wondered - why not having it in danish as well?

Is it a matter of too low playerbase from Denmark, or you dont have the capabilities of doing it at the moment?

I sure like the articles in english and rarely have any problems with them, but sometimes i can be nice to read it with ones mother language.

Regards
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey thiaz,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

I have spoken to a few colleagues and there is no plans to create a Danish community at the moment. As you've mentioned, the player base is quite small and most of you Danes speak better English than most English people :P

At the minute, we don't see the creation of PokerStrategy.dk as a necessity but who knows what the future may hold :)

Regards,
      Gary.