Interpreting graph, problem here?

• david26551
      david26551
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey guys, so ive been playing NL10 full ring for a while now and while messing with some of the features on Pokertracker I came across the showdown/nonSDwinnings lines. I notice the non SD winnings line is really low on my graph, does this show a problem with my game??
  • 5 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      There is nothing wrong with your NoneSD line, a lot of players have negative red lines, most winnings generally come from showdown. Your sample size is very small though.
    • david26551
      david26551
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jonnyjm
      There is nothing wrong with your NoneSD line, a lot of players have negative red lines, most winnings generally come from showdown. Your sample size is very small though.
      Im aware its a pretty small sample, I just thought if it was a problem I would like to pick up on it as early as possible. nice to know its not of much consequence then, thankyou :)
    • PerusJamppa
      PerusJamppa
      Bronze
      It's much more common that the red line is slowly but steadily diving to the negative side on the graph. :D
      In micros it's somewhat difficult to get that red line climb even to zero because to do that, you have to bluff quite often and in micros those bluffs don't necessarily work that well.
      One other major reason why that red line have tendency to "dive" is blinds.

Sample isn't that big either, so especially if you've been playing with really weak-tight opponents, the red line almost automatically goes up because you can easily steal pots.

So i don't think that you should be worried about it.
    • david26551
      david26551
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply perus, makes me feel a lot better :D
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah, your red line is pretty high (>0) as far as the limit standards go. your sample size sucks though, but hey, it seems that you must be doing something right. :f_biggrin: