Stack
      Hero:
      $65,30
      MP3:
      $91,30
      CO:
      $21,45

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5:heart: , 2:heart:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1,00, CO calls $1,00, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,50.

Flop: ($3,25) J:club: , 4:heart: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1,00, CO raises to $5,00, Hero calls $5,00, MP3 raises to $18,50, CO raises to $20,45 (All-In), Hero folds, MP3 calls $1,95.

Turn: ($49,15) 8:heart:
      River: ($49,15) 3:diamond:

Final Pot: $49,15

Both MP3 and CO are huge fish, i saw them make some very bad play, like going broke with top pair 7 kicker or bet 3 street with middle pair.
      So i think my preflop call is ok, the flop call is questionable, but i think still ok.
      After MP3 3bet on flop and CO goes allin i think i still had the odds for a call, but i didn't know the rules!! CO had a bit more than MP3's 3bet was so CO's all-in opened the betting again or not?
      Because if it has opened, then i have to fear that MP3 is gonna shove after my call.
      There was some rule that only at least two times the original raise counts as a raise and in cases like this the allin doesn't opens the betting again. I don't know if i remember this from limit holdem or is it the rule in no limit too.
      So i need some assistance in learning the rules of the game that i has been playing for a year now :)

Thanks,
      kesgab
  • 1 reply
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hey kesgab,

MP3 can't reraise again. But I don't like your first call and I would not suggest to call the shove. Just fold the hand and wait for a better spot to get their money.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar