Pkr Withdrawal Praise

• supermakka
      supermakka
      Bronze
      I would like to praise PKR for once, this is rare for me. As a regularish player on there (i dont play anywhere else) i can normally find you many examples of how poor they are in some areas.

However, since they have added Paypal as a payment option this has relieved my woes.

Previously, you would deposit at a higher rate than withdraw, so if you bought $100 for £60 to play, and you withdrew $100 at the end of your session you'd only get back £55.

Secondly,

Having made my second winning Paypal withdrawal from PKR only last night at around midnight GMT i already have the funds back in my Paypal account a mere 17 hours or so later.

Well done PKR for once.......

Next up PKR - Please add the auto add-on button on relevant tournaments!!! this drives me wild!!!!
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey supermakka,

Thanks for the post. Too often the only time we hear about payment issues, it will be bad news.

It's nice to see one that actually praises a pokerroom for prompt processing of a withdrawal request.

I also had no idea that Paypal are among the deposit/withdrawal options at PKR. Ah it's only for UK and Danish users.

Still handy to know.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Glad to hear everything went so smooth, supermakka! :)
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      I also glad with with pkr player treatment. , i also like how much money you can make from just they offers, like for example you get 100% reload bonus, + rakeback + points + there was promo where if you gather enough points you get free cash. Also there was some technical problem on they side, i was playing hu sng. After fix i got my funds back (accoring to the rules), + free buy in.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey supermakka,

Thanks for the post. Too often the only time we hear about payment issues, it will be bad news.

It's nice to see one that actually praises a pokerroom for prompt processing of a withdrawal request.

I also had no idea that Paypal are among the deposit/withdrawal options at PKR. Ah it's only for UK and Danish users.

Still handy to know.

Happy Grinding

Laz
      +1 million!
    • supermakka
      supermakka
      Bronze
      In ABSOLUTE contrast to my previous statement, I withdrew a few hundred $ on the 1st November after a win, 6 days later and im still waiting for it!

I knew it was too good to be true...........

However I got $50 rakeback this month (30% deal im on) so i'm feeling better about that, even more so as im well up in the last 6 months.
    • AyeAwriteMate
      AyeAwriteMate
      Bronze
      I withdrew some MTT winnings recently and it took them about 3 business days to approve.. Not comparable to Stars obv, but could be worse..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AyeAwriteMate
      I withdrew some MTT winnings recently and it took them about 3 business days to approve.. Not comparable to Stars obv, but could be worse..

:)
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Cashout in 10s, sick. Got the money faster than i got the pkr e-mail approving the cashout
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for sharing!
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Another cashout in in few secs, they don't screw around.