BOD promotion: Mod Squad staking deal [$$$ inside]

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze

Hi guys,

This week we are giving away two seats and stakes to be in Mod Squad. The stakes are for the battle of the donkeys, more info on this can be found here.

Since Mod Squad is run by moderators, and embraces the spirit of making this community a better place for everyone - the promotion will also be orientated towards moderation and forum activity.

We want you guys to prove that you will fit well in our team. Therefore we ask you to post incentives, of what you will do if you get the stake.

For example:

"I will post welcome messages in the Introduce yourself section of the forum"
      or
      "I will comment on all sample hands in one of these sections, FL, NL or SNG"

The person who posts the best incentives will win the stake. The winner will be announced on saturday. If you win you must carry out your incentive from Sunday to the following Saturday. Anyone that doesn't carry out their half of the deal, will be banned from playing for Mod Squad, in future events.

Happy bidding!
      Stiev
  • 18 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      OK, I offer to closely follow the begginers section of the PS English community forums and offer help to to the new members who will be asking questions and looking for information there (I will look over every thread and post whatever helpful thing I can) for the mentioned period (Sun - Sat). Hope it's the kind of offer u were looking for :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Very nice banner :D
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Good start Atoks =)
      But c'mon guys we need more incentives. It doesn't have to be something complicated or time-consuming just something to help the community a little!
      This time we have to rock the tourney otherwise Tribun and Soy will never take me serious again! :D

Good luck,
      Chiller3k
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Is just ridiculus to reply every beginner post and also to comment every hand posted in sample hand forum. I always tend to post only where i think i can contribute sth. :D Good luck to those that will do that job ;)
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      I often try to help with my poor English in "Beginner Questions" section :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      Is just ridiculus to reply every beginner post and also to comment every hand posted in sample hand forum. I always tend to post only where i think i can contribute sth. :D Good luck to those that will do that job ;)
      Hi slikec,

You dont have to post in every thread. I just made an example. The idea is for you guys to make us offers, and the best offers will win.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Cannel, First erase the last week contest, or link it to this one. people still tend to post there. By the way, you really need good players this time, last time it was like your team didn't exist :D :D :P
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      Cannel, First erase the last week contest, or link it to this one. people still tend to post there. By the way, you really need good players this time, last time it was like your team didn't exist :D :D :P
      that's because I wasn't playing ;)

Hm I think if we don't get other incentives we will have to start a very simple and short promo tomorrow :\
      Please guys this can't be all... just 1 "offer"
      I want to see some posts :D

Go Mod Squad,
      Chiller3k
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well I'd of posted incentives if i wasn't already stacked by the winning team (team tribun of course!!! :D ). I think you should make a promotion about ICM, so you won't finish the next BOD with no points :P :P :P .
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      Well I'd of posted incentives if i wasn't already stacked by the winning team (team tribun of course!!! :D ). I think you should make a promotion about ICM, so you won't finish the next BOD with no points :P :P :P .
      For me, the BOD's is about getting new players involved in the community, and for everyone to have a good time. I could pick people in these threads, who I think are good players, but its really not about winning.

The winners will be announced later today, so come on guys! Theres not enough reply's, we are giving away two stakes here.

Goodluck,
      Stiev
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

We have decided that Atoks is the winner. We are only giving one stake out, as their was only one real reply. Which was dissapointing.

Good job Atoks, please confirm that you will be playing in Mod Squad, in this thread. Also add your stars screen name, so we can send the stake.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well, by the time i was looking for a stack, this would fit perfectly to what i was looking. I can't understand why people didn't reply... The same thing happens to team Judgenaut

By the way cannell i was just messing with ya in the positive way... I play in this BOd for the fun in it also. Or else i'd of sticked to Mansion. Just so you you know I stop all poker activities 2h before and one hour after the BOD. ;)
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      1seednoir1

Cannel, First erase the last week contest, or link it to this one. people still tend to post there. By the way, you really need good players this time, last time it was like your team didn't exist.

Well I take offence to your comment. I was on the team last week to be honest if you don't get playable hands nothing you can do. When you do get KK you run into AA nothing you can do as well.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Sorry for your lost... i just finished 6th at the Ecoop III last qualifier to the main event. Guess what 3places was paid... imagine how pissed i can be!!! :( :( :(
      Now i really need to win the BOD... i mean the 15k
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Atoks, can you please confirm that your playing in this thread - Battle of the Donkeys September 28th Sign-Up Thread

Also state your screen name so we can send the stake.
    • 2DHades
      2DHades
      Bronze
      I will comment hands in the SNG,SSS and low-level NLBSS forums.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi 2DHades,

I'm sorry but this promotion is over now. There will most likely be more promotions in the next few days, for next weeks BOD's.

I will close this thread as soon as the tournament starts, or as soon as Atoks reply's.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • 2DHades
      2DHades
      Bronze
      :D DDDDDD