[Application] Live ukipt IOM stake

• dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

#2013-028
      Not sure how much interest this will get but planning to play the ukipt Isle of Man main event this weekend. Buyin is £1100 and selling %'s of upto 50%, transfer through pokerstars required but will speak on skype for more details.

Offer will work as such, 10% = £110 and so forth. 10% of all winnings at tourney will then be yours.

Also minimum stake of 5% per person!

I have limited live experience and this will be a learning process more than anything but you never know what might happen.

Play on pokerstars as: kanabal18

All offers must be completed and shipped by end of thursday of this week as i'm playing day 1B on friday after.

pm if interested.

References of previous staking agreements can be provided

• 10 replies
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I was going to check your form on Sharkscope, but your username is locked. You'll have to unlock it if you want to be able to sell action based on the quality of your Online results.

Best wishes and good luck - hope you ship it
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      pokerprolabs offers the same service
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Thanks for that :) Put me down for 5% please. I'll send you a pm.
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      thanks, also unblocked on sharkscope so it should be available soon
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      Confirmed, received 5% for Tim64
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Ok, 5% ($88.73) shipped on Stars. Good luck!

Regards,
      Tim
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by dogma18
      #2013-028
      Not sure how much interest this will get but planning to play the ukipt Isle of Man main event this weekend. Buyin is £1100 and selling %'s of upto 50%, transfer through pokerstars required but will speak on skype for more details.

Offer will work as such, 10% = £110 and so forth. 10% of all winnings at tourney will then be yours.

Also minimum stake of 5% per person!

I have limited live experience and this will be a learning process more than anything but you never know what might happen.

Play on pokerstars as: kanabal18

All offers must be completed and shipped by end of thursday of this week as i'm playing day 1B on friday after.

pm if interested.

References of previous staking agreements can be provided

Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck
      --VS
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, dogma18

Thanks for your interest in our staking forum.
      In your OP there is usually an acknowledgement that you have read -- and agree to abide by -- the rules. This seems to have been omitted in your opening post.

For the benefit of potential stakers, please read the following (and the rules) and acknowledge.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Thanks -- and best of luck...
      --VS
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      Would like more % sold please
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      Last chance to get a % of me for ukipt isle of man,

here is an overview of tourney results:[img][IMG]https://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5262/n0tm.png[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]