Betfair

• macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      I was wondering if you had any contact with betfair poker? In my view they would be very interested in teaming up with a site such as this. They have currently spent millions in advertising (mainly for their exchange system). However they also in the last year hired a new person to head their poker team who set about devloping the software, promotions etc. etc. Since then i'm sure you are aware of the betfair poker team and a few of their rising stars particularly one certain lady ;)

I was wondering because I am regular user of betfair but have yet to sign up to betfair poker so it would e good for me and a chance for you guys to pair up with a good company whom I am certain will eventually compete well with the other big poker rooms
  • 1 reply
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Ignore me lol I have been away for awhile and I see you are partnered up with betfair now so Ill be sigining up ASAP. Looking to get back on the poker ladder since I withdrew the $400 i won off the back of my $50 bankroll. I now work full-time so i will replace it soon.