This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Betfair

• macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      I was wondering if you had any contact with betfair poker? In my view they would be very interested in teaming up with a site such as this. They have currently spent millions in advertising (mainly for their exchange system). However they also in the last year hired a new person to head their poker team who set about devloping the software, promotions etc. etc. Since then i'm sure you are aware of the betfair poker team and a few of their rising stars particularly one certain lady ;)

I was wondering because I am regular user of betfair but have yet to sign up to betfair poker so it would e good for me and a chance for you guys to pair up with a good company whom I am certain will eventually compete well with the other big poker rooms
  • 1 reply
    • macydus2
      macydus2
      Bronze
      Ignore me lol I have been away for awhile and I see you are partnered up with betfair now so Ill be sigining up ASAP. Looking to get back on the poker ladder since I withdrew the $400 i won off the back of my $50 bankroll. I now work full-time so i will replace it soon.