PokerStrategy FRAUD

• dominko40
      dominko40
      Bronze
      Dear potentional new PS members ,
      Hope , this what will you read here will help somebody to escape this FRAUD with free money what PS promising you .
      First of all , sorry on my english . Thats not my first language and writing with big help on-line translater . Hope you will understand .
      Naimely , yesterday registered on PokerStrategy because wanted 20 Free USD in William Hill poker room . After registered ( only needed chose username and enter E-mail address , and chose password ). Expected after this , I will need pass quiz , but SURPRISE – no need quiz ! Just needed chose the poker room I want . Chose WH , and regarding instructions downloaded WH Softwer , registered using promo code PS20 , and back on PS and enter my WH username . After this they asked me to register with my personal details !? First need register on WH using their promotional code , and than register on PS ???? Is it normal procedure ? No, this is fake . Entered all my personal details and after that received mail where they said :
      Hi xxxxxxxx,
      Your free poker money is waiting to be credited to your poker room account. As a last step, please confirm that you are over 18 years old and that your registration details are correct.
      Click on link they sended , and needed upload my personal document in Step 1 , and in Step 2 think they wanted Imy Photo with that document in my hand !? Had scaned ID card and in few minutes uploaded . BUT –upload failed ! They not acepting pdf. Format , must to be jpg. Or whatever I dont know ( I'm 70+ old and dont know so much about this new technics on internet ). Spended so much times to find on-line converter and successfully converted my ID from pdf. to jpg. . Uploaded again and now is OK . Said thanks God . After this , asked Support to tell me does necessary to upload my photo . Told them , I cant photo myself with my mobile and also dont know transfer photo from mobile to PC . If necesary I will call my grandson tomorrow to do that . But , Support dont gave concret answer , only said enter what they asking from you ?! Question was very simply and answer was very arogant !!! This morning , opened my mail and was shocked . There was a message from PS : We are sorry to inform you that your user account at PokerStrategy.com did not pass the security check. As a result, your poker room account cannot be credited with the free money.
      No explanation , NOTHING . Now , I dont know am I criminals , dangerous man , terorist or what ! NO PASS THE SECURITY CHECK !? Want to say Have account on almost all respectibile rooms and Bookmaykers , Neteller , Skrill ..... with same details , with same ID card . But , I really dont want investigate abouth this , becuse offered Free Money is NOTHING FREE and its only one big fraud !!!

FRAUD EXPLANATION
      1. They asking from you to register in chosen poker room before you registered on PS !? Once you registered with their code (PS20 ) , whole your life you are their player in that poker room , and they will be payed from every your raked hand WHOLE YOUR LIFE . You cant close this account on WH and open new ! Whats the best , nothing of Free money . LOL .
      2. In case you pass security check , and recive Free money , thats not $20 but $10 , because another $10 you will receive after your deposit at least $20 ! With this $10 beginners can to do NOTHING . Just like the play with Play Money – no difference . You are limited to play max. 0.2/0.4 cash tables and tournaments up to $1 buy-in . Restriction to play only on this tables is insurance for PS and WH that money will ''eat up '' rake , and also insurance that Sharks and better players will not take this money and withdraw . Rake on that tables is 10% , and will play against almost IDIOTS and people who dont know numbers , dont know rules , frustrated people cos dont made few thousand from this 10 Free.......Your chance is not small but 0% !!! Only players with expirience maybe can survive all of this and make something ( 20 , 30 or maybe up to 100 USD if won some tournament ) . But , still its so far away of your money ! To withdraw , you need satisfy Bonus Rules . Must to know , nobody asking you do you want Bonus or not !!! You automatically acepting Bonus with all Bonus Terms .On $10 what PS deposited on your account you are ''AWARDED'' with $20 Bonus . To fulfill this Bonus Terms , you need to cllect more than 2100 WHP . This mean you must wagered 2100/25 = $84 rake = 840 USD in raked hands , and becuse on cash tables every 3. Hand aprox. Will be raked its cca 2500 USD need to be wagered to withdraw anything ! Only players with big expirience and IF have big luck can to do something with this . Beginners , only can to have frustrations .

3. PS100 Daily Freeroll . This night have look at this Freeroll and notice some facts . Registerd 2048 players ! Payout structure is First 198 payed . First place $16,60 , 9. Place (final table ) 1,03 USD !? 198. place = 0.12 USD . After 2 hours rest 545 players . After 3 hours of playing rest 191 players . After 3 hours you have 0.12 for sure . After 4 hours playing rest 68 players , 0.22 USD for sure ! After 5 hours playing 17 players rest in tournament= 0.46 USD for sure . Finished on 17. placeof 2048 players and earn 0.46 USD or play New Players SNG ( 8 players ) won and win 0.5 USD . Where is better chance ? To be 1. of eight or 17. of 2048 ???

Question is : what PS giving to they players ??? What is that ??? Free money what is not money ? Freerolls 100 Daily with 2000 players ? Whats the diferent play this and play some practic Play money tournament ! Both is spending time without any reward ! Just enjoing in holdem .
      Only what we know for sure is : PokerStrategy (for us unknown reasons ) collecting our details and our documents ! PS also concluding contracts with us where we are their slaves all our life and give us NOTHING for that .

At the end , demat me with arguments , please !!!
  • 23 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Your arguments have so many flaws that it makes me so angry!!! Argghhh... Why do you even complain about anything in the first place?? If you have read T&C prior doing anything, you would have known that you get $10 and then $10 once you deposit.

Why do you also complain about limit restrictions? Once you get $10 your BR is not big enough to play high buyin games anyway! MAKES NO SENSE TO CLAIM THIS!

The world we live in is becoming so ridiculous that people complain about stuff that is FREE. You get free money and still you make a thread and claim that PokerStrategy owes you something! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN? Nobody owes you NOTHING!

YOU TILT ME SO MUCH NOW MAN!
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Also the requested documents are for the reason proving that your 18 years old at least, because you are not allowed to play poker legally if you are younger than that age like ANYWHERE in the WORLD!

And once you register on a poker site through PokerStrategy you earn POINTS which UPGRADES your STATUS, so that you can LEARN how to play BETTER poker by watching VIDEOS, reading ARTICLES, posting hands in FORUMS. There is a lot of value for it.

PokerStrategy are actually doing a great job for their players that affiliate through them. And you SIR are a disgrace if cannot appreciate their job.
    • dominko40
      dominko40
      Bronze
      Boy ,

Really dont want abuse you but something is wrong with you .

1. about Free Money , offer need to be $10 Free money , becuse another 10 is not Free if you need deposit 20

2. about limits , to fulfill Bonus Terms on this 0.2/0.4 cash tables its NOT POSSIBLE . Talking this , in case somebody win 20 , 30 or $100 on some tournament with $1 buy-in . Not to play $1/2 cash table with 10 Free money

3. I'm NOT recive any money and may complaint this

Always think my english is horrible , but when see people what have excellent english but cant understand what somebody talking about , I'm actually very happy man.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      First of all, the other $10 you receive is also FREE even if you have to deposit. You don't give away $20 to get $10, it is still on your account - so it is FREE.

You don't have to play 0.02/0.04 tables, as I am very sure there are 0.01/0.02 available. And if you want to play higher just deposit, simple as that. Nobody is forcing you to do so. You have a choice.

Okay you didn't receive the free money because you didn't pass security check. So what? It's not that they owe you something now. They just follow code of conduct, and if they are suspicious or something is wrong with your details you can't much about it. However you can always contact them to appeal.

I did receive my free money. So it can't be fraud as you claim it to be.
    • dominko40
      dominko40
      Bronze
      Second of all , I'm 70+ old man . Whole my life was not pay any penalty !!!

And you said :O kay you didn't receive the free money because you didn't pass security check. So what?

For you its maybe normal , but not for me . Actually is tragic if not pass security chec for you is SO WHAT . I+ts really tragedy young man !

Also you said : And once you register on a poker site through PokerStrategy you earn POINTS which UPGRADES your STATUS, so that you can LEARN how to play BETTER poker by watching VIDEOS, reading ARTICLES, posting hands in FORUMS. There is a lot of value for it.

Like can to see , thats really help you to upgrade your status and play better by watching that videos and reading articles . In 3 years your status is Silver !!! 37 months you cant earn 500 Points to upgrade in Gold . Very impresive . But in the same time you have 860 posts !? Also impresive .

Feeling like IDIOT when talking with person like you , but I'm pensioner and only what I have more than need is time .
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey dominko40,

Sorry to hear that things aren't going too well at the moment. Hopefully someone will be along to review your case and give you a clearer explanation.

Like Rihard4a, I was also a recipient of the free money. I didn't like the BRM restriction either, but at least the money lasted longer. :P

Without the BRM protection, I would have donked off the lot in double quick time. So it helped me stay in the game longer, learn more and gain more experience.

I can honestly say that PokerStrategy.com is not a fraud. I have received far more value from them then they have got from me.

Hope things work out

Laz
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by dominko40
      Second of all , I'm 70+ old man . Whole my life was not pay any penalty !!!

And you said :O kay you didn't receive the free money because you didn't pass security check. So what?

For you its maybe normal , but not for me . Actually is tragic if not pass security chec for you is SO WHAT . I+ts really tragedy young man !

Also you said : And once you register on a poker site through PokerStrategy you earn POINTS which UPGRADES your STATUS, so that you can LEARN how to play BETTER poker by watching VIDEOS, reading ARTICLES, posting hands in FORUMS. There is a lot of value for it.

Like can to see , thats really help you to upgrade your status and play better by watching that videos and reading articles . In 3 years your status is Silver !!! 37 months you cant earn 500 Points to upgrade in Gold . Very impresive . But in the same time you have 860 posts !? Also impresive .

Feeling like IDIOT when talking with person like you , but I'm pensioner and only what I have more than need is time .
      For your record. You have to play a lot on affiliated sites to keep GOLD, PLATINUM or DIAMOND status. I play mainly on PokerStars from which I don't get ANY points, therefore my status doesn't upgrade. I played this month 3 days on different site just to upgrade to silver so I can watch some videos. Your posts are just LOL!

Just because you earn once SILVER or any other status doesn't mean it stays forever with you. You have to maintain the amount of points earned each month. The only status that stays with you is Black Member but that's like 500k (not sure how much though) points to earn lifetime.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Dominik,

I believe our ID check team has already informed you about this situation. Unfortunately you have failed our ID check. We cannot divulge any further information on why you failed for standard security reasons.

Sorry, but there will no be no free money for you.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Dominik,

I believe our ID check team has already informed you about this situation. Unfortunately you have failed our ID check. We cannot divulge any further information on why you failed for standard security reasons.

Regards,
      Gary.
      I even understand why. As the guy stated he is like over 70 years old, which is suspicious. Like why on earth 70yo man suddenly decided to turn to poker. Why it isn't some 15 years old grand child just trying to use his granpa ID? :f_biggrin:

P.S. I am not trolling.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Rihard,

Thanks for your loyalty and I understand that you are not trolling here :) I don't know why this person was refused. It is top secret and only the fraud team know!

Thanks for fighting for us though :s_thumbsup:
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      0% chance to get thousands with 10$ start?

Read my blog, i got from 10$ to a bit over 2k$. Bought a computer worth around 1800$ to grind with. 2 monitors and new mice and such.

Still have close to 1k$. But expect those 10$ to get me around 25 mill in the future.
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      My brother joined Pokerstrategy soon after I joined, when first-time players received $50 for passing a quiz. There was no bankroll restriction at that time and you could blow it all in one game if you wanted to. I didn't of course, and used good bankroll management. However, my brother impatiently bought into a 50NL cash game with his free bankroll. :f_o: Not surprisingly he went busto soon after!

I imagine the above scenario has happened to many new players that were awarded a free $50 bankroll. Many of these players, like my brother, would lose their bankroll and never play poker for real money again. Thus losing Pokerstrategy future business as well as the original $50. So it makes sense all-round for Pokerstrategy to impose restrictions on the initial free bankroll. It teaches the newbie player the importance of good bankroll management.

I have just read the last few posts. It seems the OP is not being fully transparent.
    • gogagoga88
      gogagoga88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Dominik,

Regards,
      Gary.
      Thynk you very much on your reply . Unfortunatelly have not expected somebody enough educated to demant all what I posted . Your point is '' no free money for you '' ? Please tell me where in my post I said I still want your ''free money '' . Note , any money from you is not welcome on any my account , after this . Little child will understand if for somebody say : he is frauder , you dont want any money from him . Or I'm wrong , maybe ?
      Also in next post you said :I dont know why this person was refused. It is top secret and only fraud team know !
      Just read about more than 10 years interception Angela Merkel by USA services . Are you surprise cos Merkel and whole world is refused ??? Some fraud team in USA know why !?
      Also reading about restrictions in USA about quantity of food and water what you may to have in your house . Why citizens refused , some fraud team know why ?
      People on internet refused cos they every step is recorded . WHY ??? Big Brother fraud team know why is like this ?!
      Please stop with stupid coments and answer on my question :
      If your fraud team have any reason to say I'm not pass the security check , why am I still PS player in William Hill poker room ? Why you want part of my rake if I'm frauder ???
      Please contact WH to move me from PS players list , block access to all your tournaments and all yours promotions, and finally abandon privilege to have part of my rake on WH . Expect , you will inform all people here when you will to do this .
      Also , think most of people want to know : WHY FIRST NEED REGISTER IN ROOM WITH YOUR CODE , AND THEN REGISTER ON PS ???
      Logical is the first register here , and then in poker room ! ANSWER , please !
      And one privat question : Why you named me Dominik , my username is Dominko40 ? What your sequrity team have to say on this ? Maybe , my security and my privacy is not important ????
      S H A M E
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey whoever you are,

Multi-accounting is not only illegal in Pokerrooms, it is also a clear breach of PokerStrategys' terms and conditions.

It seems to me that the Fraud Detection Unit has done their job well.

First off, you turn up as Dominko40 with basic status trying to claim the free money. Now you are gogagoga88 with bronze status suggesting that you have already received the free money.

Your arguments are getting weaker by the second.
    • gogagoga88
      gogagoga88
      Bronze
      GREAT !!!

Sherlock Holms , could you please tell me some another method to say something when this frauders blocking informations ?
      Thanks God to have people who are not terrify and want help me to say this .

I dont no whay telling this , but NEVER RECEIVE ANY MONEY FROM POKERSTRATEGY !!!! N E V E R !!!
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey whoever you are,

Multi-accounting is not only illegal in Pokerrooms, it is also a clear breach of PokerStrategys' terms and conditions.

It seems to me that the Fraud Detection Unit has done their job well.

First off, you turn up as Dominko40 with basic status trying to claim the free money. Now you are gogagoga88 with bronze status suggesting that you have already received the free money.

Good point.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM TWICE FREE MONEY.

Nice try tho.

EDIT: So you say that you didn't get free money. Okay you got refused. IS IT THE END OF THE WORLD NOW?
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Originally posted by Rihard4a

Good point.

YOU CANNOT CLAIM TWICE FREE MONEY.

Nice try tho.

EDIT: So you say that you didn't get free money. Okay you got refused. IS IT THE END OF THE WORLD NOW?
      Well I think it is not about the free money anymore. He doesn't need it as it is only 10 bucks anyway. It is actually a pretty stupid situation for the old man as he did everything he was ought to in order to be a PS member but PS refuses to give him free-money , treats him like he has breached some sort of rules and still feeds of him every time he plays on WH. It would only be fair if they removed the tracking imo.
      Also his point on why should you first register in poker room with PS bonus code and only then go through security checks (and PS can fail it for whatever reasons but still keep getting money from your rake whenever you play) is valid and I should be other way around imo - first security check only then you can go to register etc.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      Just stopping by to post in EPIC thread!

:f_love: :s_love:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Dominik/dominiko40/gogagoga88,

As always, you are entitled to your opinion. I am not exactly sure what your issue is here. Everything has been explained to you by my colleages, my fellow forumites and I.

Our fraud department reviewed your account and decided that you were not eligible the free poker money. This decision is final and cannot be reversed nor changed, nor can it be discussed either privately or on the forum.

I am going to have to ask you to fall into line with our forum principles or there may be consequences down the line for your account.

Regards,
      Gary