Still 100% bonus?

• gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I would just like to know, if the 100% first deposit bonus still counts, after I've received your $50?

So if I receive $50 from you, and then deposit $50 more, will I then have $100, and $100 bonus dollars to clear? Or how does it work?

Thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gudalemandele,

It depends on the Poker room you are playing at. For PokerStars and in the past for Mansion the first deposit bonuses could still be used after receiving the free $50.

For Full Tilt you cannot use the first deposit bonus if you have already received the starting capital.

For Titan there is currently an unlimited $10 per $25 of rake bonus - so that it does not matter since you have an unlimited amount of bonus anyway.

For PartyPoker I am currently informing myself - since I am not sure, but have already sent an e-mail.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • gudalemandele
      gudalemandele
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD,

Oh, okay. Then what if I deposit $50 before I receive your $50 starting capital?

Will I lose anything then?

Thank you
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello gudalemandele,

For Titan there is currently an unlimited $10 per $25 of rake bonus - so that it does not matter since you have an unlimited amount of bonus anyway.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      so the 200% up to 600$ wont come back? T_T?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      @gudalemandele: For Full Tilt? No- it shouldn't really matter. As far as I know Full Tilt can only have 1 bonus running at the same time, and they usually select the higher of the two bonuses. Since you would have a $50 bonus either way it shouldn't make a difference.

@NiekamNeidomu: I am not sure what will exactly happen after September - so I can't really say. The 200% up to $600 was in itself actually harder or just as hard to clear as the current bonus (I think it was $10 per $35 rake / or also 10 per 25) - so its not really negative to have the current system.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      well maybe it's harder to clear ;) but still i dont plan to stay here.. and want only to clean bonus + to have account there ;) for freerolls and coachings.. but i started to think of Full tilt +freeroll ~_~