[15$ HT]**Video Challenge** Your Daily Heads Up - NEW EPISODE !!

• mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Hey everyone, I'm an old member of the PS.fr community that stopped poker for more than 2 years. And I recently decided to start playing poker again. I'm currently grinding the micros.

This is my new poker video challenge, and as it is a video challenge let the videos talk !
      Daily videos will be posted!

Enjoy the videos, and you're welcome to leave a comment or give your thoughts about this challenge.

• 27 replies
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Here we go with the first live session at the 3.5$.

Feel free to comment and give you thoughts. Thank's for watching !

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      hey mickito,

very nice videos. I hope you will get many subscribers here and many constructive comments. I do play only 6max cash game but it looks like you have nice thought process and you are willing to improve your game. So well done and best of luck to you. Although as i mentioned i do play only cash game i am sure i will check your blog often to see how you are doing.

Good luck
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Thanks Alan for you support. I will upload the new episode tomorrow :-)
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Here's the second video,

It's a live session à the 3.5$ and I made some big mistakes... Especially at the 2.35 not sure if I should call the 3b shove from vilain... He was pretty agressiv.

Thank's for your feedback!

• superstarw0lf
      superstarw0lf
      Bronze
      nice dude,like it

have a plan to win heads up? some rules,strategy ?
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Play everyday, watch a vid everyday, produce a vid everyday, review my session, discuss in the strategy forums... and 30 BI shot BRM and move down as soon as I loose 5bi when below the 50bi for the current limit. At least until the 15$

That's my plan for the moment but it might change.
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

The new live session's out.

Thank's for you feedback, and I hope you enjoy it!

• mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      I also made a twitter account so feel free to follow me ;) @YDailyHeadsUp
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      You pressed the wrong button!

Merged for you ;)
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt
      You pressed the wrong button!

Merged for you ;)
      Ho ? Which button ? :D
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Hey guys it's me again,

This one is a really short video recorded live.

This will be the last video for this week as I wont be playing the week-ends so next video will be released on Monday! Until then Good Luck to you on the tables.

And thank you for you feedback !!!

• mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Hey,

Here's the first live session for our second week! Played a couple of hands and tried to bluff in the last hand but not sure about my thought process.

What do you think ?
      Thank's for watching and for your feedback!

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey mickito,

you are doing some really nice work there.

I am not sng player neither HU player so its interesting to see dynamics here. Well here are my thoughts which might not be right for SNG HU game but still....

Well what i want to say is something about limping. OK in cash game somehow we can say limping is acceptable in really rare cases. I don't know if it is the same in SNG game. If you decide to limp with "playable" hands you have to put also some better hand in your limping range otherwise all limping hands will look very weak. If at some point villains exploit that you gonna have some troubles.

As said i am not familiar SNG game and thus i cannot say if liming is good or not. I would suggest you to post some limping hands in HE board so you can be sure you are doing things right. I also realized you post entire video in HE board. I hope judges will evaluate it for you. If not post individual hands.

:f_cool:

Good luck.
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Thanks Alan, I totally agree that I have too add some value range there. I also only have a cash game background and it feels pretty weird to me to add limps in my range but a lot of people on the forums suggested that I really should add it. And I might not be adding the ranges I should but we'll improve that in the next days ! :D

The judges already saw some vids and gave feedback, I hope they will continue, because it's really important to have some thoughts about your game if you want to improve.

Good luck to you to!
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Hey everyone, here's the new daily video!

And we'll be playing at the 7$!!! Finally... I started 3 weeks ago playing the 1.5$ so i'm really happy to finally hit the 7$! But I'm still not sure about my limping ranges...
      Do you limp readless 25b deep ? or do you raise 100% and if vilains aggro you start limping ?

Enjoy, and thank you for you feedback!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello again mickito. Again great video. I just checked if we have some good videos for you and i found some pretty decent ones of course. Maybe you already seen them but still...

Just go to our videos section and type "hu sng". I hope you will get answers about limping ranges etc there.

Good luck and keep up with great work. Even if i don't play SNGs i find your video very interesting. Good job :s_cool:
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Hello again mickito. Again great video. I just checked if we have some good videos for you and i found some pretty decent ones of course. Maybe you already seen them but still...

Just go to our videos section and type "hu sng". I hope you will get answers about limping ranges etc there.

Good luck and keep up with great work. Even if i don't play SNGs i find your video very interesting. Good job :s_cool:
      Oh thank Alan, I will watch some in the next days !!!
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I hope you will say in your next videos: "I watched few videos on PokerStrategy.com and i know now that ...." :f_cool: :D
    • mickito
      mickito
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      I hope you will say in your next videos: "I watched few videos on PokerStrategy.com and i know now that ...." :f_cool: :D
      Of course I will, I'll just have to finish watching another video series then I'll attack the Pokerstrategy's vids !!!!