[Application] SNG Stake Application 6 max turbo 3.5$(sold) and 7$ [Abandoned by applicant]

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-029

New application from me.

feedback

Selling 90% of 700$

I will play 100 3.5$ turbo 6 max SNGs on poker stars and 50 7$ 6 max turbo SNGs

I will start with play as soon as i have all 100% covered,and will need 2 days to finish it.

PokerStars screen name- RedStarRules

Here s the graph for 3.5s and if you like you can check my stats on PokerProLabs

[img][IMG]https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3615/x9h.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Percentages

5% - 35$
      10% - 70$
      20% - 140$

Investors RedStarUltras 10%
  • 5 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Just saying, blocking your Sharkscope statistics isn't a great first impression for potential backers. Furthermore you're giving results of a VERY small sample, combined with 33% games on a buy-in level you have no results on (no results that we can see anyhow).

Looking at PokerProLabs, we can see you've played 1340 games of $3.5 6max with what seems like decent results. I only see NOI (not opted in) though. Why not openly make use of your statistics to apply for a (better) stake? Now it just seems like you have stuff to hide.

Good luck though, but you might want to reconsider the amount of games that need to be played, and the buy-in level.

My 2 cents.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I agree. If you want a stake you need to be willing to make full disclosure of your results.

Furthermore you should be aware that asking to be staked for only 150 games is not liable to provide much comfort to backers. Variance in sngs is so high that if you happen to run badly there will be no way for your backers to recover their losses.

Best wishes
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-029

New application from me.

feedback

Selling 90% of 700$

I will play 100 3.5$ turbo 6 max SNGs on poker stars and 50 7$ 6 max turbo SNGs

I will start with play as soon as i have all 100% covered,and will need 2 days to finish it.

PokerStars screen name- RedStarRules

Here s the graph for 3.5s and if you like you can check my stats on PokerProLabs

[img][IMG]https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3615/x9h.png[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Percentages

5% - 35$
      10% - 70$
      20% - 140$

Investors RedStarUltras 10%
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Best of luck
      --VS
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      closed.find backer.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Thanks for letting us know RedStarUltras.

I'll close the thread now.

Best of luck,
      --VS