Can't understand the partypoker bonuses, help pls

• Solomaextra
      Hello, I am currently Queen loyalty member and I have some reward points, but what the hell to do with them?? I don't get how can I participate in any promotions or get any bonuses and what this loyalty status does? There is so much ionformation on website it's really hard to get what they want to say. Can anybody clear things up for me? Are there any profitable bonuses and what are the advatages of getting higher loyalty status?
  • 2 replies
    • delete461
      yeah its confusing as hell, and they dont even explain it properly anywhere.
      basically you earn PartyPoints (PP) for playing, and they are forever. You cant spend them. For every PP you earn you also get a reward point, or if you reach Queen loyalty member I think you get 2 RPs for each PP earned. These reward points CAN be spent, you can sell them for cash or use them to buyin to tourneys etc. But once you spend them, you lose your Queen status and go back to zero reward points meaning you only get one reward point per PP. Your loyalty status is determined by your reward points, not your Party points. At least I think thats how it works
    • Amirapuato
      While playing, you earn PartyPoints according to some charts.

For every PartyPoint you earn, you also get 1 Loyalty Point and between 1 and 8 Reward Points (this depends on your multiplier -> loyalty level).

The PartyPoints are forever, and are only used when you have to clear some bonus or your Weekly Goal. The Loyalty Points are also forever (as long as you earn at least 1 PartyPoint every week). The Reward Points can be spend anytime (buy-ins and cash mainly).

Your loyalty level (Jack, Queen, King, Ace, Deuce) depends only on your Loyalty Points, it doesn't matter how many Reward Points you have spent.