• Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      Bzzzzzz.......
      I'M TOTALY TILTING.....
      playing SSS, after couple beats and a busted tournament, i just cant play normaly any more, read the matherials about tilting but just cant meka my self play normaly again!!!

The stupidest and funniest Thing is that I Fully know that the SSS works and when sticking to it the money comes in, but in despite to it i catch myself on playing too many hands getting too lose... like raising AQ from UTG or KJ from midlle position.... or even limping small pocket pairs....
      and so going now i think for the third day!!!

heh.. already lost half of my bankroll....

So im fullly covered with TILT....

So mb someone could advise me somthing....

by the way i even start tilting and loosen up even more if I start winning! :D

Im JUst So Fuc**** sick oF ME :D
  • 9 replies
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      o jeah and one more thing :D :D :D
      i think i get punished every time i dont stick to the SSS
      With hands like this
      NL25
      Hero is BU Ks Jc raise 1$ BB cals
      Flop
      As 10c Qd hero goes all in bb calls
      8d
      10h

BB shows Ac Ad
    • danwong
      danwong
      Bronze
      Well when ever I tilt, I just take a break for a day and refresh myself. I do this by not playing poker, re-reading some articles, watching WSOP 07/08 and looking at how some of the people play thier hands (as well as general entertainment). You just need to relax a bit and come back fresh. A fresher and clearer mind will probably help stop you from deviating from the SSS strategy.

Also with KJo from the button, If I remember correctly (or incorrectly as I haven't played SSS in a long while) is ok to raise there if everyone folds to you.

The flop gives you the nut straight with no flush draws possible on the flop. So the AA is now drawing for a paired board. So putting your money in there was not wrong, you were just unlucky.
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      i dont agree with watching WSOP vids, as some of the plays are just ridiculous, everyone slowplaying, or making squeeze plays with 64o... thats why pokerstars is full of fishes, people playing like maniacs every hand (because on the wsop vids they only show their "best moves", just crazy steals or stupid moves "by feeling").

i suggest to stop playing, thats the cure to stop a tilt, just get some sleep, drink some beer, do anything different... and then, the next day (or more) you will play your A game again
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Hey Stafinjsh,

you need to work on self-discipline
      you will get nowhere w/o it
      play less hands, but stick to the chart...
      set yourself goals, for additional motivation.

and whenever you want to play a "real" poker, go to play money tables :D

good luck)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      please, please, please stick to the charts and don't raise KJ on middle position, actually don't play KJ at all ( freeplay is ok )

and whenever you want to play a "real" poker, go to play money tables

:)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      try opening another table, thus getting good hands more often and you lose the urge to play trash
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      im 5-6 tabling....
      and i hate thease swinghs!!! :D

so what to say sticking to the chart but the badbeats just crusing my spirit....

so to say i have now ruined fully my bankroll and need to start all over again
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      When you're really tilting, and you just don't wanna stop playing, stop multitabling first. that way u'll inevitably lose less money. Play one table at a time and say to yourself; what i'm i doing wrong, and again TRY HARD to stick to the chart. Sticking to the chart mean tightening, it also mean calming down. You can stop tilting that way. You can also go to super micro limits if you have one... since you don't wanna play play money. there u can fix urself a new goal; like turning 1$ to 5$ (sticking to the rules). Also just stop thinking about the fact that you're tilting, can be useful. Forgetting about the money gone is helpful too, it's hard i know!!!
      Tips from Daniel "kidpoker" that helps me a lot; DON'T GET TOO ATTACHED TO A HAND.
      I tell that to myself again and again before any session or MTT (during sessions is recommended too).
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      Thanks for the suport!:)