Hey adok4u,

A quick search led me to this thread:

Deposit option in the Phillipines

Hope it helps,
      Gary.
    • adok4u
      adok4u
      Bronze
      The information on that thread is quite outdated. I dont have credit card and was looking at entropay as a deposit option. Im planning to deposit on pokerstars. I have a BPI bank account. Anyone has experience funding entropay though BPI?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Oops, sorry then.

I would suggest a Google search if you haven't already done so then as well :)
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Silver
      Originally posted by adok4u
      The information on that thread is quite outdated. I dont have credit card and was looking at entropay as a deposit option. Im planning to deposit on pokerstars. I have a BPI bank account. Anyone has experience funding entropay though BPI?
      the information on that thread is not outdated.
      if you have no visa credit / debit card you will not be able to play on stars. you would have known that if you read through the thread or email stars
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      EntroPay Poker Sites
      http://www.entropay.com is a service that offers prepaid VISA debit cards. You join their website, create an account and you will get a VISA card number. You can then add money to it using any debit or credit card from a Philippine bank. You can then use EntroPay to deposit at poker sites.

You can also purchase (for $10 US) an EntroPay Plastic Card. When you cash out your money from these poker sites it gets added to your EntroPay account balance. You can then access your EntroPay Balance at a local ATM. The bank you are using will automatically convert this to Philippine peso (PHP) for you.

The reason this is all needed is because most Philippine credit cards do not work at poker sites. They do however work at EntroPay so this is a way to deposit with credit card.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Thanks for helping out guys :f_love: