Survival of the fittest - win your share of €40,000

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Witness the fitness!

Prove your stamina in November by earning 250+ Loyalty Points per day. There are 5 levels and if you can do it for 25 days or more you'll net the maximum payout. This is open to all players - cash, SNG, or MTT.

Make sure you opt-in via the Unibet Poker website before starting!

Prize pool and payouts

The promotion shares out €40,000 among all players according to the table below. At the end of the month, all players at each level will split the prize pool equally - so the higher you go, the fewer players you have to share with.

Fitness Level
      No. of days w/250+ Loyalty Points
      Shared prize pool
      Average 5 - 9
      €8,000
      Above average
      10 - 14
      €8,000
      Semi-professional 15 - 19
      €8,000
      Professional 20 - 24
      €8,000
      Expert - The Fittest!
      25 - 30
      €8,000

Prizes are cumulative - you will be awarded for each level you hit on your way to the top.

Terms & conditions
      Bonus Loyalty Points are not valid for this promotion and will not be included towards points earned

Points earned are counted from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT, daily.

We endeavour to pay out winnings as soon as possible, however please allow up to 48 hours from the promotional end date for this.

This is an opt-in only promotion. Opt-in in on any day in October and your position for the whole month will be calculated

Unibet reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.

Unibet's general rules and conditions apply and are final.

The original English version of these Terms and Conditions have been translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of this Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail

Unibet Poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Unibet account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Who has got what it takes then?
    • julito23
      julito23
      Silver
      I have a problem when I try to register to this promotion. Apparently, everything goes fine when I opt in through the webiste, I even get the message: username succesfully added. However, no matter how many times I try this it does not work.

I contacted Unibet support and asked what was the matter. According to them, since I play from a Swedish IP I have to change the language of the Unibet client to Swedish if I want to opt in, in the promotion.

Obviously I cannot do that since my poker tracker would stop working if the software is not in English.

In any case, the support reply does not make any sense to me. What the hell has the language to do with the promotions? If they are really linked I think it would be really stupid that I cannot join a certain promotion because of something like this.

Do you guys have any insight on how this "promotions" work on Unibet?

Thx a lot
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Julito,

Please forward this issue to our customer support team.

I'm not sure if there is anything that we can do but it is definitely worth a shot.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help

Regards,
      Gary.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I did something like this in June or July, payed out for an extra 220 Euros for 20days.

I`m going for it in November too, although I`m playing NL10 and I have a full time job. Because of the limited time I have to play poker I`m going to play blaze and swings are much larger on a daily bases than what I`m used to because I`m just putting in more volume. Hopefully my stamina will get me there.

Anyway, I`ll let you know at the end how it went and how much was the pay out.

Wish me good luck! ;)
    • naumuni
      naumuni
      Gold
      Did u guy get paid for the October survival of the fittest?When do they pay?
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      No, I did not participate for the October survival.
      However for the similar promotion I played in June that I mentioned the payouts were made like 3-5 days after the end of the month in question.
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Originally posted by julito23
      I have a problem when I try to register to this promotion. Apparently, everything goes fine when I opt in through the webiste, I even get the message: username succesfully added. However, no matter how many times I try this it does not work.
      Hi, could you explain how did you decided that it does not work? If your username was successfully added seems like it should work
    • julito23
      julito23
      Silver
      I decided that it does not work because I was expecting to be able to see my progress in some way, for instance, I was expecting something like "survival of the fittest" to appear under the Network Promotions tab. However, I few days back I was live chatting with the support, and according to them there is no way to actually check your progress, which means that there is no way to verify that you are correctly opted in.

So I guess you have to pray that you are actually opted in, and then hope to get some cash at the end of the month. I also told them that to have a promotion where you can't actually check your progress is something rather goofy.

My problem with this is that I am not sure how many days I played since I signed up nor exactly the day I opted in, so I don't know how many days I can afford not to play and still get the highest possible bonus.