Just lost 10 all ins in a row

• 9 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Its possible. Did you use NASH?

I lose 6-8 all ins in a row all the time when villain has like 1-2bb left (I play HUSNG as main game). Lost so many times vs those villains. I do win them sometimes when I have 1-2bb left, but important is shoving/calling ranges.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Yeah i also play hu sng mainly, of course it not the first all in table fliping fiesta shake down on both sides have see some panormal activities :) For example today had Aq raized, player called, flop QA7, i c bet, villan shove, i call, he show 59, easy money! and you remember that dials in washington starts with five five five and you wish you folded your rags. The situation not so 'WTF' but the funny thing i was loosing 3 in a row, and when i won the pot of almost all chips i thought : Well atleast i won this one, he could not win with... OH MY GOD! MAMAAAA, bring my lucky socks quick!!

Its like when you think you definitely win the jezus comes down and says : Really? Check this out :) Ah also for example you get TT on one table, AK on second, all in situation, the villans have the same oposite, (TT on AK and vise versa) and you loose one, and hope that second one will... And jezus comes :)

Ech, finally the biggest nutcracker was when i 4 tabled and got pocket AA on all of them , i really dont remember how it was played, but i think on 3 was pf shove, and i lost in all of them :)

PS i am not crying that game is not fair blabla bla, i just saying Hu sng in my opinion is the most tilting format of poker and why the hell i am still writing
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      PS i am not crying that game is not fair blabla bla, i just saying Hu sng in my opinion is the most profitable format of poker and why the hell i am still writing
      fyp
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I remember being down to 20 chips in a hyper or super-turbo and coming back to win. Same thing has happened against me too so I know how it feels :D
    • outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Say they were all flips... there's a 1 in 2^10 = 1024 chance of that happening. Rare but it HAS to happen sooner or later if you grind them :)
    • sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Bronze
      Dont worry brah happen too me aswell. I lost to 1BB(115) to my 77BB(8885). Something like 7 coinflips in a row.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      achievement unlocked
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Nah please, almost the same happened to me in the same day twice, one from 265 other from 560 blinds, blinds 2000-1000 managed to get to 10k , but still one all in short :(
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver