Full tilt freerolls

• wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      I am looking for a freeroll on FT, every one I try doesnt let me register I live in Spain and the freerolls seem to be for every country except Spain.
      Also any poker strategy freerolls coming up on Full Tilt?
  • 12 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wininagn
      I am looking for a freeroll on FT, every one I try doesnt let me register I live in Spain and the freerolls seem to be for every country except Spain.
      Also any poker strategy freerolls coming up on Full Tilt?
      Hello wininagn,

Not sure what kind of freerolls there are for Spanish players (I'm also living down here :) ) - I couldn't find any either..

As for PokerStrategy Freerolls - there is currently a $10,000 freeroll on Full Tilt which will take place on October 5th. It does require you to make your first deposit on Full Tilt within the next week though. You can find out more here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/1-PokerStrategy-Freeroll-At-Full-Tilt-Poker_09536

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info soycd, I made my first deposit 25th oct and have made another since, I tried to register for the 10k but it wont let me, can you tell me why not?

P.S Where in Spain are you living, I'm on the costa del sol and play a lot live there is a poker festival here in october with a 550E main event and a lot of side games will you be playing?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wininagn
      Thanks for the info soycd, I made my first deposit 25th oct and have made another since, I tried to register for the 10k but it wont let me, can you tell me why not?

P.S Where in Spain are you living, I'm on the costa del sol and play a lot live there is a poker festival here in october with a 550E main event and a lot of side games will you be playing?
      I'm just about an hour South of you, also on the Costa del Sol - right by Gibraltar :) Not sure if I will be taking part of the games up there though - would have to ask if any of the other guys would like to drive up.

As to your first deposit - do you mean August 25th? That would be a problem since this Freeroll is for September first depositors.

You would have to e-mail Full Tilt about whether you can take part anyway - although you might be unlucky to have deposited just a few days too early :/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      There are 4 - 5 100$ Freerolls at Full tilt every day, different time and they have no restrictions.
    • MackPDaddy
      MackPDaddy
      Bronze
      8 & 12pm GMT but you need to sign up as soon as they open about 45mins before start time, they fill-up very quickly (I think there are several through the day at 4hr intervals)
      Regards
      Mack
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      Try the freeroll to the furguson- top hundred win a ticket
      I won 12$ through this freeroll
    • killwizzy
      killwizzy
      Bronze
      will there be a super freeroll for 1st depositers in the start of november also?. just started there and would like 2 join 1 of them will make a depsoite next week i think and such a freeroll could surely drag me over the line :P
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by killwizzy
      will there be a super freeroll for 1st depositers in the start of november also?. just started there and would like 2 join 1 of them will make a depsoite next week i think and such a freeroll could surely drag me over the line :P
      Having now made my first deposit during October, I would hopefully qualify too. See that one was held on 4th Oct, any chance of one in November?

thanks,

Bart.
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      same for Croatia

You have like 10 freerolls a day but you have to register in a second after the freeroll is open.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Also have the Poker After Dark promo SNG which are free entry at base level & (slim) chance to appear in the show.

I tried these for a while & relatively easy to win through 1st level, but adversely affects rakeback so choose a month when are your not earning rake.
    • balutz123
      balutz123
      Bronze
      any freer. for romania on ft ?
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Any up and coming PokerStrategy.com Free Rolls coming up on FTP ??

I missed the last $10'000 FreeRoll *cries*

Just wondering if there's anything coming up soon ?

Eamonn :club: