Just joined!

• theroyalraiser
      Hey all,

Signed up to PokerStrategy tonight and loving the site so far!

Just wanted to drop by the Forum and say hello.

Good decisions to all.

Raiser :)
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Hey Raiser,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :)

What is your poker history? Are you a new player or someone who's been playing a while and recognises the need to improve?

Have you checked out the free poker money. Taking advantage of this entitles you to lifetime bronze status which gives you access to more content.

Also a handy starting point is our NL Beginners Course

• TinoLaan
      Hey Raiser,

Welcome to the forum!

Like Lazza mentioned, the free poker money is a great way to kick-start your poker career if you're a new player. That way you can start playing without having to even make a deposit of your own! Plus it gives you all the benefits of being a Bronze member forever, while also being able to play tracked and earn StrategyPoints to get an even higher status!

You can read all about our status & points system here: Status & Points system

If you're already a more established player, then you can of course pick one of our poker rooms to make your own deposit on. You can then also play tracked, and you will be able to clear a nice first deposit bonus. Here's a list of all poker rooms for you: Poker rooms

What games and stakes do you intend on playing? Cash games? SNGs? MTTs? Maybe even PLO? We'd love to get to know you a bit better :)

Hopefully we'll see you around more often!

Kind regards,
    • theroyalraiser
      Hi guys,

Thanks Laz and Tino for the welcome.

I've been playing online poker for a little over 3 years now. I'm very active on another forum but I've heard great things about PokerStrategy so I thought I'd check it out and very impressed so far.

Currently can be found at PokerStars on the 10 - 25 NL NLHE cash game tables and there's plenty of room for improvement in my poker game.

Raiser ;)
      Gl Raiser, I see you are from the ROI like myself!

Slan abhaile,
    • theroyalraiser
      Cheers Gary!