This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello Eng Community!

• rmslobato
      rmslobato
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I'm from Portuguese community, my name is Rafael.

I started playing NLH in the end of 2009 and since then I have never played 'a lot' but I got some few good results.

I'll try to join in the Eng community basically for 2 reasons: there's more 'volume' of informations and it will help me to improve my English :)

I'm planning to play MTTs so first I'll build a bankroll starting from SnG 9 man $1.5 turbos (PS).

What do I expect from me? Basically, regularly read/post/comment on Hand Evaluations forum, keep a track on SnG player's blog (which I don't know yet who are), watch Moshman coaching.

What do I expect from you? A friendly relationship and advices to achieve success in this breathtaking mind game :)

I'm thinking to start a blog as well, but this is still an idea.

Thank you very much guys!

:f_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rafael,

Welcome to the English community.

Do you play the standard games or the knockouts. I used to play both of them but these days I'm more of a 45man player.

Gotta agree that Collin Moshman is the nuts. And ofc check out the SnG part of our strategy section.

You'll find many excellent blogs about SnGs and I do hope to see you start one real soon to let us know of your progress.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • rmslobato
      rmslobato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Rafael,

Welcome to the English community.

Do you play the standard games or the knockouts. I used to play both of them but these days I'm more of a 45man player.

Gotta agree that Collin Moshman is the nuts. And ofc check out the SnG part of our strategy section.

You'll find many excellent blogs about SnGs and I do hope to see you start one real soon to let us know of your progress.

Happy Grinding

Laz

Hello Laz!

I intend to play the standard ones. I was playing the $0.5 45man and going well, but I decided to move because a suggestion of payer to build the BR.
      I really don't know what is better. I look to increase the BR to start playing 180s $2.5.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rafael,

Never went very good in the .50c turbos (too nitty) but used to do well in the .25c and $1 non-turbos.

I will be going on a 45 man grind after MicroMillions but for now most of my focus is about organising my BR. I will be starting a new blog in about a week to cover my SnG/MTT exploits.

Good luck and hope to read of your successes.

Laz