Hello Eng Community!

• rmslobato
      rmslobato
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I'm from Portuguese community, my name is Rafael.

I started playing NLH in the end of 2009 and since then I have never played 'a lot' but I got some few good results.

I'll try to join in the Eng community basically for 2 reasons: there's more 'volume' of informations and it will help me to improve my English :)

I'm planning to play MTTs so first I'll build a bankroll starting from SnG 9 man $1.5 turbos (PS).

What do I expect from me? Basically, regularly read/post/comment on Hand Evaluations forum, keep a track on SnG player's blog (which I don't know yet who are), watch Moshman coaching.

What do I expect from you? A friendly relationship and advices to achieve success in this breathtaking mind game :)

I'm thinking to start a blog as well, but this is still an idea.

Thank you very much guys!

:f_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rafael,

Welcome to the English community.

Do you play the standard games or the knockouts. I used to play both of them but these days I'm more of a 45man player.

Gotta agree that Collin Moshman is the nuts. And ofc check out the SnG part of our strategy section.

You'll find many excellent blogs about SnGs and I do hope to see you start one real soon to let us know of your progress.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • rmslobato
      rmslobato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Rafael,

Welcome to the English community.

Do you play the standard games or the knockouts. I used to play both of them but these days I'm more of a 45man player.

Gotta agree that Collin Moshman is the nuts. And ofc check out the SnG part of our strategy section.

You'll find many excellent blogs about SnGs and I do hope to see you start one real soon to let us know of your progress.

Happy Grinding

Laz

Hello Laz!

I intend to play the standard ones. I was playing the $0.5 45man and going well, but I decided to move because a suggestion of payer to build the BR.
      I really don't know what is better. I look to increase the BR to start playing 180s $2.5.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Rafael,

Never went very good in the .50c turbos (too nitty) but used to do well in the .25c and $1 non-turbos.

I will be going on a 45 man grind after MicroMillions but for now most of my focus is about organising my BR. I will be starting a new blog in about a week to cover my SnG/MTT exploits.

Good luck and hope to read of your successes.

Laz