French fishing - €50 to €50,000

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Yo. Alot of people know me here already, I've been around for a while, I play CG SH & HU. Normally I'm involved in some staking deal because I like to give away half of my profits and then spend my half on useless stuff IRL like holidays and MX bikes! Ha.

Actually I don't regret any of my staking deals, alot of them contained coaching and i've been able to play higher than I would ordinarily play with some decent results so I'm pretty happy.

My main limits are generally 50-200nl SH & HU. I tend to mix and like to table select, and go for a higher winrate/lower volume game in general.

Anyway recently I left my staking deal, I simply didn't have time to play the hours I wanted to play to make the deal worthwhile for both parties. So I decided you know what? I don't have much time to play, but I still want to play when I have time, so I'm just going to deposit €50 and build it as high as I can, without withdrawing.

I started the challenge a few days back my BR currently stands at: €170.

I'm playing on PokerStars.fr I've never played there before, I just heard it was fishy so I decided i'd give it a go. Rake is high so not ideal to be playing micros but I hope to be at 100/200nl before too long.

Unfortunately something went wrong when I signed up, it didn't affiliate with pokerstrategy and pokerstars told me it's too late now (What a joke!!) so I'm going to be a bronze noob.

Graphs/hands/updates to come! Let's do this!
  • 6 replies
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Gold
      Best of luck :)

edit: Why don't you start with a larger deposit so you can at least start playing from NL50?

Makes more sense imo

:spade:
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Yeah, defo makes more sense, I might end up doing it if it goes too slow at the micros. Just fancied doing the whole "rebuild" challenge. Starting with almost nothing in my account and ending up with a nice big number in it.

But yeah you're right, and no doubt i'll get a little bored at somepoint and give myself a bankroll boost haha :D
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Roll is ~210euros

Heres the graph so far:

In bb it's +9.5BI :)

I'm just going with a 10BI rule for now, drop down at 8BI

Once I get to nl50 ill be more conservative, prolly want 25BI before shooting 100.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Still low volume as I said it probably would be (hopefully increase over next month or so with all the dull, foul weathered nights).

Roll is €305

I'm not going to collect any bonuses or anything, just leave my FPPs to accumulate as much as possible.

Didn't try any NL30 yet, will probably try half nl20 half nl30 next session, drop down @ 240 or so.

Not really any very interesting hands tbh.. Not much interesting happened either, just been working. Didn't manage to get out on my MX bike, had to replace fork seals, bushes & oil. Hopefully get out and do some laps this weekend!

Couple o' graphs:

and in bb...:

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Looks likes your heading in the right direction!
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Was doing OK. But there's a super high chance I'm gonna go pro in late Jan early Feb. Decided messing around at micros was pretty counter-productive.

Applying for a stake if anyone is interested:

1month HU & SH stake