another fish on the forum:)

• makskoritnik
      makskoritnik
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

my name is Maks, I'm from Slovenia and I'm 18 years old so I'm a newbie in the game, that's why I came here. Sorry in advance for my English but it is not my native language. I already see that there's a lot of useful information here but I came here mainly becouse I can post hands and get answers by the coaches.

I decided to be a sng grinder, not a big deal I would like to get from 1.5$ 9max standard speed stt to like 7$ or 14$ on PS. I wanna win I'm wiling to work hard for it. I'm still in secondary school so I have a lot of time to spend on poker. I have the basic idea of strategy,BR management, icm and ranges but it seems I'm a breakeven player. I have been playing and watching videos for the past month and after 500sng-s I have 3% ROI. I played around 1300 sng-s in my life and if you check me out on the sharkscope you'll see I have always been a breakeven player. My name on PS is makskoritnik.

I have red Collin Moshmans book and Crushing low stakes sng-s relesed in 2013. I went from 4 to 9 and back to 4 tables becouse it seems I have too many leaks to be multitabeling. Hope someone who is crushing micro sng-s nowadays can contact me and give me some advice, anything would be helpful.

Over and out
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Maks,

Welcome to the English forum. :)

You certainly seem to know exactly what you want to play. I wouldn't worry to much about results although being breakeven while you're learning is better than losing.

No doubt you'll want to check out Sit N Go Strategy Section and the SnG videos

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • makskoritnik
      makskoritnik
      Bronze
      Thanks!

By the way, I'm having troubles with posting my HM graph, sorry if it's already explained somewhere but when I click insert image pops up a window that says i should put in an URL, but I have the graph on my computer, help?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey makskoritnik,

To upload your graphs to the forums or indeed any images, you must set up an account at an online image hosting website.

Examples are ImageShack and PostImage.org. (both free)

You then upload your image to the website, copy the link and place it in the 'Insert Image' box that comes up.

Hope this helps

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey makskoritnik,

Welcome to the forum!

Best of luck with your SNG grind, hopefully we'll see you crushing the high stakes soon.

If you are looking for advice from other players or even our coaches, you may also want to consider attending public coachings: Coaching

Also, our SNG strategy discussion forum should be a great way for you to get in touch with other SNG players. Some of the other players will have a lot of experience already, which you can always learn a lot from. Here's the forum: SNG strategy forum

Hopefully we'll see you around more often :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • makskoritnik
      makskoritnik
      Bronze
      Thank you both for this info, yeah I can hardly wait for live coaching by Collin Moshman:)

I'm just gonna test if i can post now:P

Regards