[Application] $15 6max turbo stake (SOLD)

• dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      [size=9]I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.[/size

I previously applied for a stake for the Isle of Man UKIPT which I decided I was going to in this thread Live ukipt IOM stake

All I can say is I only sold 15% of my action and got put out the first day. This has left my bankroll almost zero and admittedly it is only my fault.

Looking to sell my sng action for the next few months as I rebuild.

Game looking to play: $15 6 max turbos on stars

Bankroll needed: Stakers choice, 40 buyins minimum ( I havent had more than 30 buyin downswing this year.)

Games per week: 200 min

Profit split: 50/50 including all rakeback. Fpps will be used on 235 fpp sattes to storm and converted to tourney $'s.

Name on Pokerstars: kanabal18

Results at $15 level:
      [img][IMG]https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4134/gvim.png[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I admit that the situation i am in is my own fault but I learnt a great lesson. The backer will be in my debt and also have a chance to make good money. pm for details

dogma18 feedback thread
  • 7 replies
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      I may take 20BI=300$

Just want to know how many games you are going to play?
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      i would like to take whos left. And wanna know how many games you are going to play?
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      i would prefer one staker on a longer term staking deal maybe 2-3 months. As stated in post, it will be a minimum of 200 games per week. Every sunday i will provide a report on games played, fpps earned and then send profit split
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      I can take all
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      [SPOILER][quote]Originally posted by dogma18
      [size=9]I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.[/size

I previously applied for a stake for the Isle of Man UKIPT which I decided I was going to in this thread Live ukipt IOM stake

All I can say is I only sold 15% of my action and got put out the first day. This has left my bankroll almost zero and admittedly it is only my fault.

Looking to sell my sng action for the next few months as I rebuild.

Game looking to play: $15 6 max turbos on stars

Bankroll needed: Stakers choice, 40 buyins minimum ( I havent had more than 30 buyin downswing this year.)

Games per week: 200 min

Profit split: 50/50 including all rakeback. Fpps will be used on 235 fpp sattes to storm and converted to tourney $'s.

Name on Pokerstars: kanabal18

Results at $15 level:
      [img][IMG]https://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4134/gvim.png[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I admit that the situation i am in is my own fault but I learnt a great lesson. The backer will be in my debt and also have a chance to make good money. pm for details

dogma18 feedback thread[/quote][/SPOILER]

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best of luck,
      Gary
    • dogma18
      dogma18
      Bronze
      All Action Sold, please close mods

thanks!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by dogma18
      All Action Sold, please close mods

thanks!
      Thanks for letting us know...
      We'll leave the thread open until the results are in, at which point we close the stake and the thread.

Best of luck,
      --VS