why disconnected every 10 minutes, and, do all ipoker skins have this problem,also rakeback question

• JohnJames97

I would like to make ipoker my main platform.

Currently at 770 i get disconnected at least once an hour, at times every 10 minutes, it is not my connection, just 770.
      I am unable to play tournaments and on cash tables have to go allin rather than bet proper sizing when nutted, as i fear getting disconnected with half my stack in the middle.

1. Will this ever be fixed ?
      2. Do all ipoker rooms perform this badly with disconnections ?
      3. Which ipoker room (top tier) has the best, rakeback deal for bonus buying and clearing.

• 3 replies
      Hey JohnJames,

I've noticed a few threads here in the Poker770 board regarding disconnections/time outs etc. It seems to be an ongoing problem at Poker770 but I don't believe that it's an iPoker wide issue. However, I do not play at iPoker myself very regularly so I cannot 100% say that it's correct.

William Hill is generally regarded as having the best deal for new players, with Titan Poker a fairly close second.

• VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I have played recently on 770 for two to three hours at a time and did not notice any disconnections.

I'm at a loss to even guess at a cause.

• JimC6
      It is a pain, I have hardly played at all this month because seems like every time I do there is server problems.

It is so frustrating a few times I have had a made hand a player has bet into me, I have raised on my screen the chips have gone into the pot and the action is on them. Then they time out and nothing happens and after a few seconds a message appears saying I am actually the one who timed out and my raise bet was not placed and my hand was folded.

It happened a few times during the Depositer Freeroll but one of the times it saved me running AK into AA right before getting in the money. Every other time it has been frustrating though.