This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey

• CarlsbergExport
      CarlsbergExport
      Bronze
      Greetings from the UK!

I've been skirting around this forum for a week or so now. Not really posted anything useful or interesting yet. This is just a quick message to say hello to you all and to tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm Ben from Manchester, UK. I'm 18 years of age and am currently joining the Parachute Regiment of the Army. I've been playing poker for quite a long time for my age. I remember playing 5-card draw with my mum at 12 years of age!

I look at poker as a hobby that could turn into something more. I've never applied myself enough to try and achieve what every poker player wants to achieve. Personally I am happy if I can spend the rest of my life ever-so-slowly building up my bankroll.

This isn't to say that I'm a typical fish, because I think I'm quite smart with my money, after all, that's part of the fun for me! I think, with my mindset, I don't tilt so bad as I otherwise would.

Well, with all that being said! Good day!

Regards,

Ben.
  • 2 replies