$50 + $100 missing

• Cioclod
      Cioclod
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have received the $50 starting capital, on titan, but nothing on the rest of $100. I understand that you receive them in increments of $10 twice a week. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't received any increments of $10.

I have almost 2500 titan points, if it makes any difference.

Can someone inform me on how is the $100 received?

Thanks in advance.
  • 7 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      The additonal $100 is not displayed in your account, however, it exists. Please note that you'll recieve $10 of the bonus automatically per each $35 rake you produce.

GL
    • Cioclod
      Cioclod
      Bronze
      Well, I've produced over $800 worth in rake ($863 to be exact) and no bonus whatsoever. I keep track of every cent on my account, and I couldn't have missed any of the $10 increments if they were added to my account.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, doing fine, just curious and a little more $$ never hurts :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Cioclod,

If you have produced $863 in rake so far you are eligible for much more than just $100 ;)

At the moment we have a special promotion running at Titan which actually gives all PokerStrategy members an unlimited bonus of $10 per $25 of rake. This amount is credited in collective sums once a week. Usually the bonus is transferred on Sundays (which is also why you probably have not received it yet). In order to find out the exact amount of rake you have produced write an e-mail to the Titan support - they will give you more exact numbers than your poker tracking software.

Aside from that the question of course arises as to how you have produced $800+ of rake within just 4 days without playing completely outside of BRM.. Did you deposit own money?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cioclod
      Cioclod
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD,

Thank for the reply and for clearing things up, the promotion sounds really great :)

No, I haven't deposited my own money and haven't played outside my BRM. I received the starting capital on 13th September, so it's been 13 days.

In the first 6 days I reached 205 eur ($301) and started playing NL 20, which indeed is outside my BRM which cost me around $90 in losses, I'm blaming a loosing streak. Fortunately I've paced myself, went back to NL10 and almost recovered as now I am at 180 eur ($264). I will continue to play at this limit until my BRM allows me to go up :) .

I'm using pokertracker for the stats and it actually says that I've produced $553 rake in 4772 hands, which apparently is wrong. I just got an aswer from support and they said that I raked $111 and $16 in tournament fees. If I add them up, it comes to $127 which means I should receive a $50 bonus, no?

We'll see on sunday, thanks again for the reply :)
    • Cioclod
      Cioclod
      Bronze
      Oh, another question. For how long does the promotion last ($10 for $25 rake)?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Cioclod - are you playing BSS or SSS?

You are right - if you have $127 in rake you should receive $50 of bonus - hopefully this Sunday. The promotion itself has run from July to September - where it is scheduled to end - but we will see what comes afterwards. You can expect more information on the topic in the near future.

In order to make the most of the site I suggest you also take advantage of our hand evaluation boards, coachings and videos by the way. Even if you already have a solid basis - you can never improve enough.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cioclod
      Cioclod
      Bronze
      I'm playing BSS.

Thanks for the tip, I've watched a lot of bronze videos before heading into the game. I know it's recommended to play SSS but in my opinion I think I have a good enough basis to play big stacked. Worked great so far, 6 timed the starting capital in 2 weeks.