This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey guys I'm new!

• Shuttled
      Shuttled
      Bronze
      Good day sirs and madams,

My name is Joris and I'm 26 years old and I'm from the lovely place called Holland. However I am spending an aweful lot of time in Mexico to be with my girlfriend (which is from here). I actually signed up for pokerstrategy a long time ago, but have only just found out now how much contect and strategy there actually is on the site. Just too awesome to miss out on ;)

I started playing poker like a lot of years ago already, but have been on and off longer breaks. In the past I have been a solid winner at 50nl rush (before black friday), but have recently been struggling with my game at 25nl zoom where i started after I came back from a 6 month break.

I am currently trying to find out where I struggle most in my game, which is most likely the mental part and concentration. Therefor my plan is to focus this month on the concentration part, do exercises, getting into a nice rithm of learning and playing etc. and next month I will start working on "The Mental Game of Poker" from Jared Tendler.

Also I am actually doing the beginners course from pokerstrategy, which is really refreshing so far and I would recommend it to beginning players.

For next year I have the plan to start a Supernova Challange on pokerstars, meaning I will make a blog (mostly for myself to track my progress). I hope that by that time I have worked my way up to 50nl zoom again.

If you are interested I am also looking for poker buddies who play at the same or a little higher limit than me. Feel free to send me a pm ;)

Run good, feel great and see you guys around!
  • 4 replies