Hey guys I'm new!

• Shuttled
      Shuttled
      Bronze
      Good day sirs and madams,

My name is Joris and I'm 26 years old and I'm from the lovely place called Holland. However I am spending an aweful lot of time in Mexico to be with my girlfriend (which is from here). I actually signed up for pokerstrategy a long time ago, but have only just found out now how much contect and strategy there actually is on the site. Just too awesome to miss out on ;)

I started playing poker like a lot of years ago already, but have been on and off longer breaks. In the past I have been a solid winner at 50nl rush (before black friday), but have recently been struggling with my game at 25nl zoom where i started after I came back from a 6 month break.

I am currently trying to find out where I struggle most in my game, which is most likely the mental part and concentration. Therefor my plan is to focus this month on the concentration part, do exercises, getting into a nice rithm of learning and playing etc. and next month I will start working on "The Mental Game of Poker" from Jared Tendler.

Also I am actually doing the beginners course from pokerstrategy, which is really refreshing so far and I would recommend it to beginning players.

For next year I have the plan to start a Supernova Challange on pokerstars, meaning I will make a blog (mostly for myself to track my progress). I hope that by that time I have worked my way up to 50nl zoom again.

If you are interested I am also looking for poker buddies who play at the same or a little higher limit than me. Feel free to send me a pm ;)

Run good, feel great and see you guys around!
  • 4 replies