[November Marathon] - [xxInspectorxx ] - DoubleTrouble

• xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Well let do this double time
      Superturbo DoNs at iPoker

SN: MaoZeDoNks

1st day just pickingup thepace. Am aiming for a lot more than 250 for the month anyways thus this is a great way to keep things in order and partake the lottery for Collin's coaching and goodiebags of rubberducks :D

Tonight was just anormal session...lil ups and lil downs nothing weird just normal variance both ways. ended up BE
  • 23 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Best of luck on the double then xxInspectorxx!
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Thanks Gary!

Gosh

BUsy night last night so missed most of the action I had planned but atleast got some games in. Nothing spectacular. The deck was cvold as eskimos beaver but thanks to the others busting out was able to get a BE night after all. One of the tightest wins was me getting ITM with 20 chips :D

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by xxInspectorxx
      Thanks Gary!

Gosh

BUsy night last night so missed most of the action I had planned but atleast got some games in. Nothing spectacular. The deck was cvold as eskimos beaver but thanks to the others busting out was able to get a BE night after all. One of the tightest wins was me getting ITM with 20 chips :D

(bow)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Kinda meh nights again frigging Walking Dead season 4 is killing my volume :D .

Was finally starting to run well but finished the session by loosing all the remaining 4 tables had left...annoying..but well up again and on with the show. Am almost 20 games behind the pace so I need to step up the volume fast. I need to clear the FDB as much as possible while maintaining above BE games. After this am actuially going to do another FDB right after it most likely grniding HU hypers at $5.25 then but thats after this one is cleared. Main effort will be hitting $1k BR for 2014 which I will then put into action well.

But heres where we are at now on the marathon. Maybe pushing for 50 games in order to catch up on the volume needed. And getting the next $10 cleared today or tomorrow.

BTW does anyone know how to stop all the popup windows on ipoker software. I mean
      from registering to re-registering

Click register:
      1. You have succesfully registered
      game starts
      2.welcome the game is about to begin
      3. lobby
      game begins and ends
      4. game has ended your result was 1 you won xx amount
      5. would you like to play again
      yes please
      6 register lobby
      click register
      7. your BR is xx do you wanna pay xx from it or use poisnt
      cli $xx ok
      8. you have succesfully registered to a tournament.
      9. Welcome the game is about to begin
      10. Lobby

So like 10 popups to clear from start to restart. Am playing Shortstack superturbo DoNs and 6tabling them. The games last for 5-10 minutes and when I start my session its about so that am already finishing 1-2 tables around when all 6 tables are open. so after that its pretty much every 2 minutes I start a new game. So I am going thru clicking all those 10 popups constantly. Atleast If it would be possible to get rid of 1, 2 and 3 (8,9,10) it would help a bit..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      I'm not sure if it is possible to clear all those pop-ups. I would ask their support to be certain though :)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      From the popup jungles another blogpost

Well I was aiming for big volume but suddenly all the games just died out..first time to see that..they usually go steadily 1hour onwards from where they stopped last night. Well not much I can do about that..

On with the show
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze

Took some HUSNG hypers into the set...and those are better after a stupid ds on DoNs..

As for something else. Today our puppy Tessa arrived

She is Lagotto Romagnolo (Italian Waterdog) And will be helping us next faal finding mushrooms and truffels :D

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      What a cutie!
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      HUSNG superturbo shorstack games begin at 145 games or so

Started using CoffeeHud Lite (free) in order to get a nice and easu hid for the HUSNG games. INcase I will continue more on these MIght think about getting the real version..but not yet this does the work well already on the micros

Thanks Gary! Yea puppies are cute. This is how the dog will be in about 6 months or so. its shoulder height will be around as high as about normal height mans knee

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      It won't be long until he is fully grown!

That HUD looks interesting, I may look into this myself.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Yea that hud is quite nice for a free version. I might later try and tweak it towards the full version. But on the micros not much more needed as the pool is big and basically unless you get good amount of rematches more stats wont get you any further as the volume you get wont make enough for the stats to be significant.

Also, Happt Fathersday to all dads out there. I enjoyed my late sleep and awesome breakfast, and obviously the lil handmade presents from the kids
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Happy father's day! We celebrate ours in June, don't think I'm allowed have two in a year!
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      so been playing HUSNG hypers only now...2 more to go for the target, looking good

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hope your running better at those than I am! :D
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      volume done. Fun stuffwill keep grining husng hypers elsewhere.WIll postgraphs on those too :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Wohoo!
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Well

Been playing HU Hypers on the side on another site
      Here is the graph

So almost 500 games booked in already :)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Hyper graph from another site so far

#marathongoalscompleted2times

• xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Moving along

Playing the $5s now only and its good fun. Run has been good. Card distribution has been good so why not enjoy while it lasts :D