[Application] Pleno Sunday

• pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-032

Hey,

I'm patrick leonard, long term poker player from the UK currently living in Hungary. Every Sunday il probably sell a little bit to help with dat variance.

I'm a cash game grinder who has had some good scores in mtts. I wn the 265 in Sunday (prob second toughest Sunday reg tourney) and came 3rd in Sunday 530 for 50k (prob toughest tournament.

I spend 4 hours each week every week going over mtt hand histories with a coach and concentrating in Icm and stuff that cash game guys don't usually consider.

Sunday warm up 215
      Knockout 54
      Bigger 22 22
      Sunday rebuy 309
      Bigger 109 109
      22 cubed 62
      Sunday million 215
      Hot 75 75
      Hot 55 55
      Red Spade Open 55
      Bigger 162 162
      215 second chance 215
      162 6max 162

= 1710

@1.26markup - 2150

10% 215 (minimum)
      25% 537
      50% 1075 (max)

Please send to pads1161 (ninja avartar) don't wait for me to confirm itt, whoever sends has action. Ill confirm before first tournament if you're bookies or not.

Ill play no matter how much I sell.

Instead of selling for a 1/3rd of my tournaments I'm including every mtt I will play. You have my entire Sunday mtt action.

I'm grinding basically every day at 200nl trying to get lots of cops nd have had a good last month

I'm posting from iPad in bed so just posting last graph I posted online. I'm winning over a large sample size at around 8bb/100

Edit: not sure how to do this fro, phone, copy and paste link I guess (17.5k winnings last month at 200nl)

http://gyazo.com/c7d5fccb10e2b613d84756ca6d321bd3.png

Have engrossed myself in poker for the last 6 years but especially over the last 2 months I have been feeling incredibly in the zone! The markup may seem a little low depending on the tournament as red spade/million/warmup huge value never mind the small buy ins but Sunday second chance/100r pretty tough so put somewhere in middle that I thought was fine!

There is also multiple Pca freerolls I've noticed on 2p2 people aren't including them but if I qualify through to pca anyway today I will include it in the refunds.

I will send back all refunds before sleeping on Monday morning (as far as limits allow!)

Ill unhindered from search (never do this) so that you can rail if you like :)
  • 12 replies
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      10% transferred, gl :)
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      You live in Hungary? :O We should meet sometime ;)

In any case, I've transferred $215 for 10%. Good luck, ship 'em all!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by akrammon
      You live in Hungary? :O We should meet sometime ;)

In any case, I've transferred $215 for 10%. Good luck, ship 'em all!
      Yu didn't know?!?! Yeh man I've been here for 5 months or so now. I did write to you on Skype when I moved but you weren't really on Skype much the time and I w at the VIP party in Budapest too! :f_eek:

Heh, ok cool and thanks! Gl us
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      10% transferred, gl :)
      Booked!
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I'll take 10% if you are willing to take transfers on neteller or skrill. I've no idea when the first tournaments starts so I might be too late already :o
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey, I sold out now, will talk to you on skype about a sweat.

gl danny and akrammon!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Can I reserve 10% or $215 for next week. Whichever is closest :)

If you're doing anything next week ofc.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      reserved if I do play next week.

For transparency reasons, here is screenshot with me registered and running, the 109r isnt there as I will late reg it.

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by pleno1
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2013-032

Hey,

I'm patrick leonard, long term poker player from the UK currently living in Hungary. Every Sunday il probably sell a little bit to help with dat variance.

I'm a cash game grinder who has had some good scores in mtts. I wn the 265 in Sunday (prob second toughest Sunday reg tourney) and came 3rd in Sunday 530 for 50k (prob toughest tournament.

I spend 4 hours each week every week going over mtt hand histories with a coach and concentrating in Icm and stuff that cash game guys don't usually consider.

Sunday warm up 215
      Knockout 54
      Bigger 22 22
      Sunday rebuy 309
      Bigger 109 109
      22 cubed 62
      Sunday million 215
      Hot 75 75
      Hot 55 55
      Red Spade Open 55
      Bigger 162 162
      215 second chance 215
      162 6max 162

= 1710

@1.26markup - 2150

10% 215 (minimum)
      25% 537
      50% 1075 (max)

Please send to pads1161 (ninja avartar) don't wait for me to confirm itt, whoever sends has action. Ill confirm before first tournament if you're bookies or not.

Ill play no matter how much I sell.

Instead of selling for a 1/3rd of my tournaments I'm including every mtt I will play. You have my entire Sunday mtt action.

I'm grinding basically every day at 200nl trying to get lots of cops nd have had a good last month

I'm posting from iPad in bed so just posting last graph I posted online. I'm winning over a large sample size at around 8bb/100

Edit: not sure how to do this fro, phone, copy and paste link I guess (17.5k winnings last month at 200nl)

http://gyazo.com/c7d5fccb10e2b613d84756ca6d321bd3.png

Have engrossed myself in poker for the last 6 years but especially over the last 2 months I have been feeling incredibly in the zone! The markup may seem a little low depending on the tournament as red spade/million/warmup huge value never mind the small buy ins but Sunday second chance/100r pretty tough so put somewhere in middle that I thought was fine!

There is also multiple Pca freerolls I've noticed on 2p2 people aren't including them but if I qualify through to pca anyway today I will include it in the refunds.

I will send back all refunds before sleeping on Monday morning (as far as limits allow!)

Ill unhindered from search (never do this) so that you can rail if you like :)
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Came 50th Ish in big162 kj v aa on qtx. I made a really bad misc,ock with 55k stack,but thankfull got back upto 7ok soon after but I refunded the markup for that tournament in the refunds and sent all the refunds now too.

Gg us, all guys were given full reports via Skype btw.

Happy Monday!
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Dunno if you have a feedback thread but just wanted to state that report was very detailed, everything is super-transparent, etc etc.

:s_thumbsup:
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Came 50th Ish in big162 kj v aa on qtx. I made a really bad misc,ock with 55k stack,but thankfull got back upto 7ok soon after but I refunded the markup for that tournament in the refunds and sent all the refunds now too.

Gg us, all guys were given full reports via Skype btw.

Happy Monday!
      I railed you for a bit in 1-2 mtt's and you were playing really good.

I remember one hand, you called UTG's raise from the BB and then you x/r him on a dry low flop. Villain 3bet all-in and you called. He showed KK and you had QQ.

Turn was a Q but river was a K.

So much Drama :P