This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[November Marathon] - [Marian21x] - Zloch's MTT Marathon

• Marian21x
      Marian21x
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,
      first of all, a quick introduction. I am an 28 year old poker enthusiast from Slovakia. I have a regular job and poker is just a hobby for me. I used to play back when I was on an university, then came the black Friday and my room was closed. Although it was then open for non-US players, it wasn´t the same and I stopped playing. Then I got a job and there was no time for my old hobby. However I was, somewhere back in my head, still thinking on it, dreaming about qualifying on EPT etc. Once I opened my client again, I realized, how badly I am missing the game. I started sporadically to play, first some SNGs, what was my main and only one discipline at the time I was playing regularly and then tried some MTTs as well.

When I saw the November Marathon promo featured on the main page of PS site, I decided to give it a chance and motivate myself with this blog, where I will post my main aims and where I will post the progress, just to keep a track for myself and hopefully to discuss some problematic spots/topics with you - other players as well.

So my main aim is to find a spare time for poker on a regular base and to combine it with my work and other hobbies. Secondly I would like to learn how to play MTTs - a long term aim, I know, but that´s why I am on PS.com :) And some short term ones - I woul like to play the Micro Millions events, not all of them, but as most as possible. I would like to earn a higher status here, on PS.com, using the "level up" promotion (gold status) and since there is an EPT event in Prague in December, what is just 4 hours from my hometown, I would like to play some steps/qualifications for this event and give it a shot. That´s enough for the November.

Hopefully I will be able to post some relevant or problematic hands, so this blog will be beneficial not only for me, but for other players as well. Definitely I will be posting more content about the steps, because there is not much written about it as far as I know, so those of you, who play these steps, feel free to post your experience here as well.
      Have a great Sunday and GL at the tables.

Marian aka Zloch
  • 6 replies