Did anyone else get frozen out of Titan yesterday?

• NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Hi there

Did anybody else get kicked out of Titan yesterday? I was playing a MTT and was kicked off the site 2 short of the final table! seriously pissed me off...

Nothing wrong with my internet... I sent titan support an email, they replied this morning saying it was a technical difficulty they experienced...

So I ranted about my tournament (not sure if they care...) but if they don't do anything or brush it off, I may just move sites... this is the second time this has happened to me...

When I have the bankroll to play much bigger tourneys I wanna know that something stupid like this is not going to happen again....
  • 2 replies
    • Gamer135
      Gamer135
      Bronze
      Ouch. That sucks.

I got a popup at around 0700 GMT saying that they were going to take the site down for some maintenance. It was probably in response to the issue you experienced.

Were you in the money at the time? If not, I seriously doubt they'd be able to do anything more than refund your buy-in.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I wasn't in the money at the time... only top 10 places paid.... I was lucky enough to finish in 9th... but whether or not I finished ITM is not the point... I'm still waiting to hear back from them.... really considering a move as soon as the rakeback deal is over....