10k in 2 months

• sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      Hi

I play sit n go's on pokerstars and i am aiming to make 10k with rakeback by the end of the year.

I've been playing for a living for just over 3 years. My results have been mediocre so far this year and i have been pretty lazy so hopefully this thread/goal will help with my motivation.

I tried to post some graphs but can't get it to work.

Can anybody help? I copy and pasted the bb code from imgur.com
  • 16 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      basic members can't post images
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sngplayer90,

You need bronze status to be able to post images. And this is how you get it.

Status info

And once you are bronze, you are bronze for life. Or you could jump right in and buy a Points Package

GL with your challenge

Laz
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      Ok thanks. I'll sort that out tomorrow.
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      Had some trouble with my skrill account so the graphs will have to wait for now.

Good session today finished up 1k in 250 games.

Running really well atm.
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      What limits are you playing mate :D ?

Good luck with your games!
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      I'm playing $15 and $30 18 mans on stars.

Hoping to move up to the 60s soon
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      Haven't played great the last couple of days but the heater continues so everything is good and I'm putting a lot of volume in.
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      I've got bronze status now so i can post graphs

October

November so far

Quite happy with how things are going atm.
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Good luck man !

Can you PM me a Skype ID if u wanna chat? (I cant send friend requests)
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      Thanks

I don't really use skype that much.
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      I moved up to 60s over the weekend. Its a bit more swingy but it will be more profitable in the long run

Weekend Graph. Felt i played quite well despite the results not being ideal

• HergenL
      HergenL
      Bronze
      Some nice results you got, gratz for moving up! Sounds like you're pretty confident in your game, have you played higher stakes before?

How do you usually work on your game, do you just analyse a lot of spots or do you work on more general theory as well? Have you found anything helpful in our articles and videos?

We're currently doing a major overhaul of our complete strategy section and have already released some new lessons for SnG Players. A lot of that is probably very basic for you, but here's the overview:

New SNG lesson overview

There's still a lot of subjects on our list that haven't been released yet as you can see, but we're updating that overview whenever there's a new release and I can imagine that especially some of the upcoming lessons might be quite interesting for you.
      If you have any feedback to share we'd love to hear it of course!

So long, wish you best of luck at the tables!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hey there sngplayer90!

If you're struggling with motivation, check out this video I made on it :) .

-Primoz
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HergenL
      Some nice results you got, gratz for moving up! Sounds like you're pretty confident in your game, have you played higher stakes before?

How do you usually work on your game, do you just analyse a lot of spots or do you work on more general theory as well? Have you found anything helpful in our articles and videos?

We're currently doing a major overhaul of our complete strategy section and have already released some new lessons for SnG Players. A lot of that is probably very basic for you, but here's the overview:

New SNG lesson overview

There's still a lot of subjects on our list that haven't been released yet as you can see, but we're updating that overview whenever there's a new release and I can imagine that especially some of the upcoming lessons might be quite interesting for you.
      If you have any feedback to share we'd love to hear it of course!

So long, wish you best of luck at the tables!
      Thanks, yeah i am pretty confident at the moment mainly because i'm playing a lot more and doing fairly well but my confidence does change more than i'd like based on my results.

I've played 60s before, in 2012 i had good results in them but this year i'm losing quite a bit in them over 3k games. It's annoying as i feel the 30s and 60s aren't too different. There's a lot of the same regs in the games and i'm doing ok in the 30s.

I usually go over hand histories/use holdem resources calculator for specific spots i have trouble with. I should probably do more study than i do. I'm looking for better ways to study but i'm not sure what else i can do really

I haven't really looked at any articles/videos on the site. The new lessons look interesting and i'll check them out at some point

Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      Hey there sngplayer90!

If you're struggling with motivation, check out this video I made on it :) .

-Primoz
      I was looking at some of your videos the other day a lot of the topics you have done videos on are things i could definitely improve upon.

I am getting better with it and having more of a routine now though.
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      Last week didn't really go that well but have started to recover now.

Playing 60s is quite stressful but I'm starting to deal with the swings a bit better now and hopefully i will continue to improve. I'll try to not just update the thread when I'm doing well.

I'll post a graph later on for the month so far after my session is over
    • sngplayer90
      sngplayer90
      Bronze
      November so far.