!!!Ok, Why Not, Marathon!!!501k hands in November and 600k hands until 15th December!

• smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Gonna grind Zoom FR, mostly NL5 and NL10 and hope to win at least 200$ in 100k hands(like a donk), so that's 1200$ until 15th December.
      Gonna play at PokerStars, at the moment my VIP level is Gold and if i will finish my challenge, i'll have Platinum Level at the start of December, which would be awsome.

Small History and Biowhatever:

Last year i mostly played NL2 and NL5 at regular tables and played more than 2million hands, all the money went for school loans and other things that i needet to get out of my life.
      I know i'm a sick grinder and i'm happy to be part of those 1-3% players who are winners at poker but i hate micro limit and by playing at these Joke limits it's impossible to grow up as an poker player, so i'm choosing this challenge to be able next year to start fresly in NL25/NL50.

About fpps, going to use them to play 70fpp tourneys and every 3.30T$ will go to Sunday Million Sats and 180man 2,50$, hope to win at least 2000$ in those tourneys.

SN in Stars: Smarnijss
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Best of luck to you smarnijss!
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Best of luck to you smarnijss!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      How is the grind coming along smarnijss?
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Finally i can start grinding :facepalm:

Had some mindset problems for the past week but anyway i need money for my trip in december and the only way i can have it, is by earning it and to earn it, i need to grind it :)

So to see the whole picture i need a plan and i have it in my mind so to make it real i just need to write it down and here it goes. Also i changed few things but the goal to grind 600k is still in progress :) , so anyway:

I have 35 days left to accomplish my goal/-s, in these days i need to play 580k hands(20k already played) win SM(Sunday Million) ticket 5 times and NF(Nightly Fifty) ticket 5 times and leave the rest T$ for 180man 2.50 or 4.50 but i will play 180s tourneys at the last day which will be 15th December and after that i will go to my long awaited trip for 3 weeks, ahhhh can't wait.
      Also this week my mother will celebrate 55th Birthday which is very important so i will not have much time to play poker on this Friday. Also on 28th November my Cousin will celebrate 21th birthday but as i already have plans, i'll spend not more than 2 hours at his party and NO DRINKING!!!

Here's my progress so far:

SM tickets:

0/5
      Profit: 0$
      ----------------------------------
      NF tickets:

0/5
      ---------------------------------
      180s:

Cash:

Hands played: 20k/600k

p.s. i will post graph and profit after every 50k hands.

It will be all for now :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Gogogogogogogo!
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      1-3% winners. HA, maybe in 1990. I think its closer to 10-30% to be honest. Maybe even 38% or 42% that wins @ micro.

Whats ur hands pr hour? Are you gonna 8table the zoom?
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem
      1-3% winners. HA, maybe in 1990. I think its closer to 10-30% to be honest. Maybe even 38% or 42% that wins @ micro.

Not really, i played more than 400k hands in Zoom mostly in NL2 and NL5 and i have stats on all the regs that you can meet there and even i was suprised that there weren't many people who can win at these limits, so 1-10% in beeing positive. And the same thing goes for NL10, there are dozens of +-0 players, rest of them plays below 0 and only few who can beat the game with +5bb/100 or to be more precise, beeing above 0 and you can count them on your fingers.
      Btw 30% would kill poker completly. :)
      The same thing goes for any sport, there are only few people who are really good, some of them are decent and rest of them are your average Joe, i hope you get what i meant. :)

My hand/h is close to 1700 if i use mouse and ~2000 if i use keyboard and yes i'm 8 tabling. But maybe i will go back to regular tables and gonna play on 32 tables, time will tell :)
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Originally posted by smarnijss

Not really, i played more than 400k hands in Zoom mostly in NL2 and NL5 and i have stats on all the regs that you can meet there and even i was suprised that there weren't many people who can win at these limits, so 1-10% in beeing positive. And the same thing goes for NL10, there are dozens of +-0 players, rest of them plays below 0 and only few who can beat the game with +5bb/100 or to be more precise, beeing above 0 and you can count them on your fingers.
      The same thing goes for any sport, there are only few people who are really good, some of them are decent and rest of them are your average Joe, i hope you get what i meant. :)

My hand/h is close to 1700 if i use mouse and ~2000 if i use keyboard and yes i'm 8 tabling. But maybe i will go back to regular tables and gonna play on 32 tables, time will tell :)
      Sound a bit sick to play 2k pr hour? So you play on varous sites at once?

Nl4 on party

To mee this looks close to 10%.
      But yeah didnt think it through that much i guess. Because 30% would ofc kill the game. But take a closer look at the picture.

Nl10 on party

Nl25 on party

Trust me, especially in weekends, there is some ppl that are so bad, you have to be carefull, it actually tilted me a little when i played in the weekend if u search for the REALLY REALLY bad ones. Became very spewy although i was 24 tabling :D I was like up 8 bi in 5 min, thinking wtf is this. Then someguy 3b shoved 43o 280bb deep.
      What im saying, drop zoom tables in weekends. But then again, what do i know, since i havent played zoom for a while :)

$/hour wise in my xp its more worth to have room for 2 tables atleast so u can ALWAYS be the first on waiting list to the sick tables.
      Sacrificing 2 tables, so you have room to have the lobby open to search at the same time while u are playing gives more, than the 2 tables full of bad regs will give. IF u play 24 tables. imo
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      haha NICE, two regs from NL5 and NL10 won 1.5k$ and 15k$, just lol :D
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by smarnijss

Sound a bit sick to play 2k pr hour? So you play on varous sites at once?

Nl4 on party

To mee this looks close to 10%.
      But yeah didnt think it through that much i guess. Because 30% would ofc kill the game. But take a closer look at the picture.

Nl10 on party

Nl25 on party

Trust me, especially in weekends, there is some ppl that are so bad, you have to be carefull, it actually tilted me a little when i played in the weekend if u search for the REALLY REALLY bad ones. Became very spewy although i was 24 tabling :D I was like up 8 bi in 5 min, thinking wtf is this. Then someguy 3b shoved 43o 280bb deep.
      What im saying, drop zoom tables in weekends. But then again, what do i know, since i havent played zoom for a while :)

$/hour wise in my xp its more worth to have room for 2 tables atleast so u can ALWAYS be the first on waiting list to the sick tables.
      Sacrificing 2 tables, so you have room to have the lobby open to search at the same time while u are playing gives more, than the 2 tables full of bad regs will give. IF u play 24 tables. imo
      Wow, than i want to apologize, didn't knew that every 1/5 or 1/6 player is above zero. Ok at least it's nice to know that the game isn't only for math geeks or some wonder kids :D
      Yeah losing 600bi pot to some drunk dude while he hits his 1 or 2 outs on river always crush your soul :D
      Yeah nice idea about droping zoom for weekends, aspecialy sundays, cause i don't remember the last time when i was a winner on that day. Will try out reg tables this Sunday :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Finaly i played first 50k hands...
      Feeling like shit, hating poker altogether and getting depressed everytime i watch my graph...
      Anyway, runned bad+played bad+other things and in the end i'm break even in 50k hands so if i want to start winning i need to change some things like playing NL5 6max and NL5 9max zoom when i run bad in 10nl and play NL5+NL10 zoom when i feel/run ok. Also there gonna be some changes in how im going to play tourneys with my T$:

50k hands in NL2 6m+9m,NL5 6m+9m,NL10 6m+9m

Here's my progress so far:

SM tickets:

0/2
      NF tickets:

0/2
      1$ 180s reg

0/10
      180s Turbo:

Cash:

Hands played: 50k/600k

Profit: +3.13$ :facepalm:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL PROFIT: +3.13$ :facepalm:
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Profit is still profit :f_cool: . Do you mix 6max and 9max. Do you find it easy? I would be a bit confused mixing those two since i think the strategy is quite different.
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Profit is a profit! But if u are playing 8 tables zoom i think u should perfect youre preflop play. Watch on youtube the vid: Preflop perfection from Galvin Bay (recomended). And while you perfecting youre preflop you should cut down some tables, maybe 6 tabling or 4 tabling. And when you go up like winning 10 or 20 buy ins you can add more tables.

Maybe that will work...

By the way Goodluck my friend. I am following this nice treath!
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      GL!

Are you then doing reviews after each 50k hands?