Poker software thing

• MackPDaddy
      MackPDaddy
      Bronze
      Hi
      I'm on a mailing list from a forum I was on before and keep getting E-mails about this Poker software thing, Interestingly you can type an ID on there home page and it gives you a summery of the player,

Here is Devilfish's as an example

Player Type:
      Devilfish is a Bomb (Aggressive/Aggressive). Most top poker professionals are bombs, and their aggressive play makes the table fear them. With Poker software™, you know immediately what player types you're facing, thanks to an easy-to-read icon beside each opponent's name.

Pre-Flop Tendency:
      LOOSE - The Poker software automatically color codes loose players in GREEN for easy identification.

Strengths:
      Devilfish plays very aggressively and is often in control of the table. Devilfish wins most pots without even going to showdown, and gets paid off with big hands because other players simply do not he/she has them.

Weaknesses:
      Playing so many hands often gets Devilfish into tricky post-flop situations where difficult decisions have to be made.

Best Advice:
      Devilfish needs to be aware of image at the table. Good players will start to play back at Devilfish once they recognize his/her aggression.

You can get a full report but I think you need to purchase the software,

What do people think and does anyone use this, I checked my own ID a couple of times and my player type changed after each session.

Mack
  • 2 replies
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      I use a similar type of program. (Can not mentoin it bacause of forum rules) This program says that I am also a bomb. This program is useful in MTT's and heads up play
    • MackPDaddy
      MackPDaddy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fun101rockets
      I use a similar type of program. (Can not mentoin it bacause of forum rules) This program says that I am also a bomb. This program is useful in MTT's and heads up play
      Oops, Thanks for the heads-up I've removed the name of the software from the above post, so you do use this kind of thing , I'm still vary naive about software I have installed Elephant but as I play SnG and MTT I don't use it at the moment and am not running any other software, should I be looking into getting something like this and which are PS recommended.
      Thanks
      Mack